Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

Silent Childern No More ....😎

Watch Avicii's video attached below 'For a Better Day'
about the Elite & Child Sex Trafficking#crimesagainstchildren ~ Avicii/Tim Bergling previously said: "The promise of a better life often traps families and children into being used as tools for some of the most despicable people on Earth"
notice the mask/ face coverings in the video#FutureProvesPast
I believe we will hear very heart wrenching true accounts & testimonies in the futuRe~ answers to who, what, when, where, how & the why's 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻
the truth will not be for everyone
https://youtu.be/Xq-knHXSKYY

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

May God protect our warriorsthat are saving these children around the world. only through God could these children ever heal. They deserve a family to love them and take care of them. All pedos amd humantrafickers deserve to be erased from this planet. Please God finish them!

The world needs to know!
#fulldisclosure
#justice 🙏🙏🙏

Q follower since March 2020 Twitter reject from uk WWG1WGA God save our planet 🌏

No it wont but it needs to be exposed im fed up with tip toeing around people !

I hope all the pedo die a slow and painful death. Nothing can be done to them here on earth that will compare to how they will spend eternity.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙

I have faith he is safe and alive and helping rid the world of evil!

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

The deeper we go down the rabbit hole the more tears flow. Today I listened to a short description of Frazzledrip and a survivor's account of Uncle Sam's snuff factory. There are no words for the horrors committed on our children. We owe a debt of gratitude to Avici, Bourdain, President Trump, Q and our Military. They have saved the innocents, exposed the evil and restored faith in our future. Now we help, we heal and we celebrate God's magnificence. 🕊

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

#SaveTheChildrenWorldwide 🙏🏻❤️

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

There is a survivor on IG that is on the run... her videos are testimony. She is being chased right now. Her and her mom. Hunted. Breaks my heart... I cried so long today about this. Looking at my kids, thinking they are lucky when others are not.

(9) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Powerful and moving video... when news broke about Avicii's tragic death, my then teenage daughters were mournful and suspicious of his passing.
Every lie will be revealed#GodWins

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

say hello to the girls💞🌸

(1) Show this thread

As I said in my reply to@rgibb11 about this post . I watched a great documentary from Good Lion Films called Pervywood 8 . I highly recommend it and this explained the truth about what happened with these guys and the film they were said to be involved in ! The documentary showed on further investigation ,that The Silent Children was actually a snuff film and they were definately not involved in that ! Sorry I’m not very good at explaining it ,but for anyone who is interested in looking deeper into this watch Pervywood 8 ! ( you may find it on Bitchute under Disclosure Library. 👀

In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

There is no number 8

(1) Show this thread

Dear God, I have been so asleep to all this. I never watched TV and stayed busy. I can't unsee some things I assume why I was so naively to this since I was healing old wounds myself within. I pray for us all daily especially these children.🙏✝️

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

yup, i believe this was his last video befoe he died

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

Wow.....

until They are#Save and all#pedopiecesofshit, enablers, collaborator, corrupt fooks have their day with LADY JUstice 🇺🇸🇺🇸🤙🏾🤙🏾🤙🏾

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

powerful image, the lionhearted so very strong yet fragile to cradle delicate life ~ thank you Davy🙏🏻💓

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

look at the #'s circled. 3 33 23. The father, the and the holy ghost gonna bring the pain.#GodWins

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

This made me tear up. 😢

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

heartbreaking 😭😭😭

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Thank you for this i will check it out now