Only people mentioned by @rgibb11 in this post can reply

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

Angels of the LORD would do this work of HUNTING DOWN those that HURT CHILDREN...Blessings and HONOR await them.

SOON!

They took some very good people, again. I hope they pay dearly in the end.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

The#truth may not be for everyone but it needs / has / must be brought to light.#saveALLthechildren#EndALLHumanTrafficking#darktolight#GodWins
It's going to be#Biblical

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Is this what happens when you eat human meat?

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Maybe they really didn't commit "suicide" and are actually still working on this in a protection program.

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

Hope So!

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Therre are no coincidenses...

My heart breaks for these young men!

🙏 God bless them! So sad!

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

who was making the documentary? Netflix? Reed Hastings? enough said!

In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Mom of 3 and Grandma of 2💕 awake for a long time 🔔 WWG1WGA 🧡 darktolight ❤ godwins 🧡 Freedom is the price 🙏🏻❤

What if the doorknob means that the person has used the exit and is still alive? 🤔

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Just Cat to her Publication

I've always thought about that. Too many of them died that way and with a red scarf or handkerchief. There is no way u can hang yourself from a doorknob. And if u notice there is never a funeral or memorial service. Anytime before when a celebrity died everybody came out of the woodwork to come to the service.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Praying they're in God's Witness Protection Program.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Using the names and faces of dead people to spread this garbage is beyond disrespectful.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

truth is hard to swallow.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

WAKE UP! IT'S HARD, BUT YOU NEED TO! GOD BLESS!

(2) Show this thread

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
https://youtu.be/5T-n935wlII

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Watch Avicii's video attached below 'For a Better Day'
about the Elite & Child Sex Trafficking#crimesagainstchildren ~ Avicii/Tim Bergling previously said: "The promise of a better life often traps families and children into being used as tools for some of the most despicable people on Earth"
notice the mask/ face coverings in the video#FutureProvesPast
I believe we will hear very heart wrenching true accounts & testimonies in the futuRe~ answers to who, what, when, where, how & the why's 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻
the truth will not be for everyone
https://youtu.be/Xq-knHXSKYY

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
(20) Show this thread

I watched a really good documentary a little while ago from Good Lion Films called Pervywood 8 which was about all these guys. It was revealed that The Silent Children was actually a snuff film and they were definately not involved in that ! It was shown Chris and maybe Chester had some evidence that they were hanging on to ! Maybe they faked their deaths to later reveal the evidence and themselves at a later stage! 😇😇😎😎🙏🏻🙏🏻🕊🕊🦋🦋😉😉

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

Thats my thought too. Wouldnt that be something!

(1) Show this thread

Chester's own father, Podesta, had him killed.

In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication

What kind of human being does that to their child. I am sure he has a special place in HELL😡

(1) Show this thread

🎶 💃🔥 Almighty Counselor Father God guides. Word, Ride Rivers, Phil 4:6

Nothing random. These men are in the counsel of Heaven, will be honored and in their place, among those with a brave love for truth and heart of God.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

THIS IS SO SAD.. PRAYING THEY ARE SOME OF THE ONES SAVED AND IN HIDING.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Mee to I hold out hope

(1) Show this thread

For the love of God, Country and President Trump

heartbreaking

saw this somewhere recently,
not sure if it's all accurate,
bt some of them mentioned here

fwiw😊

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

we will continue the fight. what you have done will not go in vein

Were gonna need them back.....thanks!

Let us pray for these 4 fallen soldiers and the others we know about.., Isaac & Seth, as well as, the unnamed military personel that have falling in this fight.

I tried to share this to my fb and it got fact checked in seconds!

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

Dark to Light! Faith. Really know how wonderful you are, because many will be needed to heal these sweet souls.
God always wins...just that simple. ❤️🙏🏻

Vigilance Patriots W 🐸 G1 🐸 GA https://rumble.user/megaMAGAmoveman.com 🌑💢👿💥💪😗☀️

what do these former celebrities have in common?

they are alive and well

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

alive!🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍💥💥😁☑️💯

(4) Show this thread

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

In response Glenda Hollingsworth to her Publication

followed

(1) Show this thread