Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

Silent Childern No More ....😎

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

Watch Avicii's video attached below 'For a Better Day'
about the Elite & Child Sex Trafficking#crimesagainstchildren ~ Avicii/Tim Bergling previously said: "The promise of a better life often traps families and children into being used as tools for some of the most despicable people on Earth"
notice the mask/ face coverings in the video#FutureProvesPast
I believe we will hear very heart wrenching true accounts & testimonies in the futuRe~ answers to who, what, when, where, how & the why's 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻
the truth will not be for everyone
https://youtu.be/Xq-knHXSKYY

The deeper we go down the rabbit hole the more tears flow. Today I listened to a short description of Frazzledrip and a survivor's account of Uncle Sam's snuff factory. There are no words for the horrors committed on our children. We owe a debt of gratitude to Avici, Bourdain, President Trump, Q and our Military. They have saved the innocents, exposed the evil and restored faith in our future. Now we help, we heal and we celebrate God's magnificence. 🕊

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

There is a survivor on IG that is on the run... her videos are testimony. She is being chased right now. Her and her mom. Hunted. Breaks my heart... I cried so long today about this. Looking at my kids, thinking they are lucky when others are not.

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

do you have the ig name?

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

Is it XOdyssey or something like that? Lanistruth? I follow her. I am sure there are others.

(2) Show this thread

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

#SaveTheChildrenWorldwide 🙏🏻❤️

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

*** Trigger warning, graphic ***
Katie Groves survivor of MKUltra,sex trafficking,Uncle Sam's snuff factory

https://youtu.be/SjCH1PCOTbw

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

Uncle Sam's snuff factory is to have taken place here in Ft.hood, Texas where im at. First time I saw the video from the survivor I believe you're speaking about my heart just sunk in my stomach&cried. The horrors that this young girl lived through& survived.

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

A hidden truth becomes a lie because it is covered up.
We all have to face the truth.
We are neither perpetrators nor victims.
How should we answer our Lord when he asks.

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

I read about Frazzledrip and I couldnt sleep for weeks. I tried telling 2 of my friends about it but it brought me to tears so I had to have them read it.

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

God Bless The Children and all that have been part of rescuing the children! 💙🙏💙

God and country 🇺🇸 Save the children

In response Eyes Wide to his Publication

👍👍👍 The best!!! 🇺🇸🦅💞

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

In response Eyes Wide to his Publication

Love it! It has always been about the children (in more ways than one). God loves the little children, all around the world.

(3) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..