Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

Silent Childern No More ....😎

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

Watch Avicii's video attached below 'For a Better Day'
about the Elite & Child Sex Trafficking#crimesagainstchildren ~ Avicii/Tim Bergling previously said: "The promise of a better life often traps families and children into being used as tools for some of the most despicable people on Earth"
notice the mask/ face coverings in the video#FutureProvesPast
I believe we will hear very heart wrenching true accounts & testimonies in the futuRe~ answers to who, what, when, where, how & the why's 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻
the truth will not be for everyone
https://youtu.be/Xq-knHXSKYY

Powerful and moving video... when news broke about Avicii's tragic death, my then teenage daughters were mournful and suspicious of his passing.
Every lie will be revealed#GodWins

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TiffanyR369 in this post can reply

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

say hello to the girls💞🌸

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Will do dearest angel! Your love and light is a blessing of which I'm forever grateful for. Hugs to you, Dennis and Saint. Love you, Diana 😇❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread