PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

17 you say? 😎🇺🇸🦅

Fox News’ Doocy: “I’m triple-vaxed ... You’re triple-vaxed, still got COVID. Why is the president still referring to this as a pandemic of the unvaccinated?”

WH Press Sec. Psaki: “You are 17x more likely to go to the hospital if you’re unvaccinated, 20x more likely to die.”

link: https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1480628907422404613?s=20

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

What NOBODY talks about is many that are unvaxxed are so because we recovered from "covid" and have NATURAL IMMUNITY!!!! Vaccines are not recommended if a person has NATURAL IMMUNITY!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Forget the natural immunity argument. The fact remains those shots are experimental and the are not needed nor wanted.

Of course they are not needed, but my point was that nobody talks about natural immunity. The conversation centers on vaxxed vs unvaxxed, but never on recovered with natural immunity. Those unvaxxed and recovered with natural immunity are the healthiest and less likely to get " covid, or transmit
" covid." 😇

In response Not1 Worry to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Natural Immunity is great to have. The reason I prefer people to steer towards the other arguments is because by arguing natural immunity the next move would be to say those without natural immunity should take them. I hope you understand my thinking as well. Thanks to this whole plandemic I am now to the point where I think all vaccines should be elective and literally should be looked at again because after all can we trust those.

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

In response Not1 Worry to her Publication

Last night on "RET Audo only" on TG, P Gunnels read a Brian Cates article titled "Jenny McCarthy was right all along"...or something like that, but she has battled childhood vaccines and injuries since around 2007. From what I'm now learning, I would never have trusted the doctor about vaccines for my son.

(1) Show this thread