17 you say? 😎🇺🇸🦅

Fox News’ Doocy: “I’m triple-vaxed ... You’re triple-vaxed, still got COVID. Why is the president still referring to this as a pandemic of the unvaccinated?”

WH Press Sec. Psaki: “You are 17x more likely to go to the hospital if you’re unvaccinated, 20x more likely to die.”

link: https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1480628907422404613?s=20

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

17 you say... on a 17 day! 😎

1.10.2022 = 17

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

What NOBODY talks about is many that are unvaxxed are so because we recovered from "covid" and have NATURAL IMMUNITY!!!! Vaccines are not recommended if a person has NATURAL IMMUNITY!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Forget the natural immunity argument. The fact remains those shots are experimental and the are not needed nor wanted.

(1) Show this thread

she never answers the question. drives me nuts

PJ!! What’s the good word? Not loving this bizarroworld i gotta admit

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Bizarro World to her Publication

Howdy, Patriot! I think what’s happening to Biden’s friends over in Kazakhstan, coupled w/ the recent Fed Chair resignation, indicates some major fookery is inbound for [them]. Let’s see what happens!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/hunter-bidens-close-friend-charged-with-treason-in-kazakhstan

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Lets circle back shall we? WH in control, giving the narrative IMO to wake the sheeple up

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Agreed.

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

And I'm sure she has the scientific data to back that up. Maybe she she confer with Sotomoyar??????????

Not to mention that “statistic” is a bold faced lie!!! I would love to know where her “scientific analysis” comes from!? I call BULLSHIT!!!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

books, painting, walks in nature

WH Press Sec. Psaki: “You are 17x more likely to go to the hospital if you’re unvaccinated, 20x more likely to die.”
What a stupid liars: the vaxx is demolishing your immune system, but besides that: those mouthcaps are trapping bacteria in it and you will get very ill from those bacteria: the so called 'long covid'. and if that is not bad enough allready... a good doctor will tell you that you should not wear these stupid masks at all, because if you get a stroke, the first nitice will be your mouth muscles and with a mouth cap on, no one will notice. And besides that: the high amount of co2 behind the masks will kill your braincells in high numbers.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

many more of these.....

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

What a liar!!!