#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

has anybody ever tried any of these treatments or are we all just taking what we are told works? just wondering 🤷 I took ivermectin today I really hope it works 🙏

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Ivermectin works for my family during this last outbreak where everyone around us got it. Kinda sad that I have to get those meds @ TractorSupply. $12 bucks vs $300 is a big difference.

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Great video on how to measure correctly.

FYI - it is NOT possible to overdose with Ivermectin. Higher doses will simply mean a greater possibility if herxing, which is NORMAL physical reactions to parasites being eliminated from the body eg. aches/pains in extremities, internal organ discomfort, blurred vision etc. Herxing is NORMAL and is TEMPORARY.

Ivermectin is NOT a drug. It is a naturally occurring fungus that destroys parasites in mammals. It forms on grass and other plant matter as rain and morning dew dries. When dogs and cats eat grass they are getting Ivermectin which all mammals need.

Truly God-given.

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Interesting, I came across info about morning dew when I was looking into red mercury.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I once accidentally took a dose that was for around 3-4 times my weight. Not a single side effect. (my personal experience, not advise)

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I am glad to see your post. I have been in and out of hospital for the past 2 weeks visiting my Mom( still not out of the woods) and I must have caught something there. ( Hospitals are the worst!) A friend is bringing me some ivermectin today to try. Good to know.🙏

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

This Telegram channel may be helpful - especially the live chat. Host’s name is Danny.

https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion

Hope you’re feeling better soon. Ivermectin has worked wonders for me.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

Keeping your mom in my prayers. 🙏🏻❤️

(2) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

That's awesome! I did not know that!

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

Does itbwork for hair loss?

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

If the hair loss was caused by an illness/disease (ie. a parasitic infection) then the THEORETICAL answer would be “yes.”

As far as I know, most hair loss (at least in men) is hormonal and/or genetic.

The chap who started the “Dirt Road Discussions” Telegram channel has a lot of personnel experience with Ivermectin and he hosts a chat about Ivermectin testinonials that you may find informative and useful. Here’s the link:

https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

Check into healing the gut for the hair. Here is a dive source. Dr William Davis has many talks on this probiotic strain as a healing agent versus most traditional yogurt as a confection. Link is how to make it. Mice studies grow thick shiny coats.
https://www.luvele.com/blogs/recipe-blog/new-improved-l-reuteri-yogurt-method

(2) Show this thread