Seems like we are transitioning from "soft disclosure" to "hard disclosure". I don't make predictions on timing, but I am definitely stocking up on chocolate caramel wafer bars tomorrow.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Nana is going for a few things tm as well.
I like to keep my stock pile leveled-up at all times.

Bring it on, got everything I need right here for a minimum of a month, assets for longer if necessary, "country girls can survive" too.

https://youtu.be/4WwzYhVL5Sc

Country Boy Can Survive - Hank Williams Jr. ( w/lyrics ) - YouTube

Country Boy Can Survive - Hank Williams Jr. ( w/lyrics )*NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED*Disclaimer: All material belongs to their appropriate owners. I d...

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

I'm gonna have to pull out the veggie tray. I was SO BAD over the holidays that is all I can allow myself!! Well, that and wine🍷

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I guess this is the perfect time for me to get these Judicial Reviews wrapped up for my clients! EXPOSURE FOR CPS!!!!

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Thanks for making me hungry, Martin. :-)

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

Why wait?? Appetizers through to dessert could be a great new way to prime the system!! I’ll be sticking with chocolate & peanut butter!!! Enjoy!!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Good thinking!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

You can make it thru anything with chocolate caramel wafer bars lol

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

😁😁😁

If my driveway wasn't frozen, I would be on my way to get some Carmello's (as chocolate is the only thing I can't keep stocked in my pantry).

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Mandate > arrest > unmask

Excellent news 😀🇬🇧

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

you had me at chocolate😘

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

👁️💖U

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

Keyword: tomorrow

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

was just scrolling and reading posts w/o attention to posters ... as soon as I saw the 'stocking up of chocolate caramel whatever whatever '

I KNEW 'who' ... too funny .. ;)

What makes you say this, MG?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Just wish I could taste😋

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

try biting into a raw onion, i use it to heal sore throats amd colds
the point is there are gases in the onion that release in the throat and mouth
let it hang out for a bit dont wash it away
hope it helps

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

Ive heard that “Alpha Lipoic Acid”
has been doing wonders for the tasteless. I grabbed some the other day at my vitamin store. ...just in case. Good Luck!!

(3) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

🍿 Ready 🍿

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

LOL! .... you call THAT ready??

In it for the 'long haul' ... ;)

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Yes, it is starting to harden up...

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Q32 Vibes.
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

😁😁😁

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Already stocked up with Peanut Butter Cups and Tootsie Pops (for rewards)

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

sorry Martin, gonna have to insist you go with caramel corn, this is a long long movie! just looking out for your figure 😉

hope you have a great night, friend!

Me too

beyond ready

😂👍🤣🍊