If you feel sick, stay home and rest up.

There’s a 99.99 chance you will live.

If you want to die, go to the hospital.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This 👇 means:
NO test
NO vax
NO mask
NO booster

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

And wash your damn hands with soap and water.

Another high profile example it seems....
https://anonup.com/thread/7660921

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

Get some fire cider, it will knock anything out of your system

Exactly.. my 2 MD friends are treating my family members the old fashion way. Thy know if they go to the hospital, they wont be coming home.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I see it. Now to convince the lost generation of this.

I BLEED RED America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

i survived it. day 11 sick. No hospital. Felt like a truck ran over me. Fever 103.5 x 3 days. slept around the clock. sore throat, threw up, chills so bad my teeth rattled. So tired i couldnt get out of bed and coughed till my ribs felt broken. But i survived. zpac, steroids, vit. c d zinc quercetin, a lot of water, cq10. i never got my order of ivermectin. I am unvaxxed, a heart patient, with diabetes and high blood pressure. Homemade chicken noodle soup with whole onions and whole garlic, green tea with tumeric, honey, lemon and cinnamon.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Jules Freeland to her Publication

I pray you are feeling well or nearly recovered today.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has my Ivermectin and antibiotics so I dont have to go if I get sick.
May have to make a trip for other reasons soon tho.
We will see in a few days.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

(13) Show this thread

Right on Doq.
Cirstenw, Veronica & Robert David Steele
all passed in the hospital 🙏💞🕊️

Follower of Christ, Truth Seeker; Jesus lives in me!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Rob Skiba too!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot | Father | Disinformation Researcher | God Bless America

I spent my Christmas with my boostered mother and stepdad, the next couple of days I went to work feeling a little drained but worked with my boostered colleagues. I stayed home for 5 days and rested. At 60, I survived and all my perplexed colleagues and family don't know what to make of it. Just luck they say.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Agree DOQ. Never been tested, but I'm almost positive I got the China virus in December BEFORE they shut everything down in January. Anybody else have that experience?

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Yes I was sick along with two of my daughters in late November/early December 2019..... hadn’t been sick since (until now), almost our entire family has been sick since December 27th, most are not vaccinated, the ones that tested, tested positive. I would love to stay home an rest, but we have no power or water, its freezing and people cannot get out of their homes here. We are trying to stay alive. whatever gamemaker thought this freak snow storm was a good idea, sucks.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

I got it in February just before they started this nonsense. I'm 67 and still upright.

(4) Show this thread

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Was sick for 12 days. Family suggested going to the doctors-no way!

Why are they ramping Covid up again so heavily? and Why in the world our idiots flocking to get tested? are they being payed?

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

I think alot of it is the winter flu, symtons sound like it. Maybe, maybe not. Also think all test are coming back positive to scare people, people are very edgy. Something bad about the new test

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

I know people who run to get tested with the slightest cough, sneeze or tickle in their throat. You would think the last thing they want to do is stand in a line outside in the bittter cold with a bunch of other people who think they have covid. Insane!

(2) Show this thread

So true, DoQ+!! Tell it!! 🙏🙏🙏

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

Absolute facts. Genocide via Remdesvir

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication

Exactly what they did to my Sissy. she begged for Ivermectin

In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication

all because of its hospital protocol..time to change that. my sisters daughter is an rn works in a hospital...she said everytime she had to give a pt remdesivir..she knew they would die...sad

(2) Show this thread

yep turmeric manuka honey and lots of vitamin C wipes anything out!!

Exactly! One of the top 10 causes of death in America is actually Hospital Acquired Infections. People who go to the hospital for one thing and end up getting an infection of some kind and end up dying . Its super sad and something that isn't talked about!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Lost 2 family members that way in 2021.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

:(

(1) Show this thread

I love it, my dr is pissy cause I said no office visits. Virtual visits only.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

duckin foctors!

(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

truer words

[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

My son and his roommates are riding it out at home since January 1st.