Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If you feel sick, stay home and rest up.

There’s a 99.99 chance you will live.

If you want to die, go to the hospital.

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Absolute facts. Genocide via Remdesvir

all because of its hospital protocol..time to change that. my sisters daughter is an rn works in a hospital...she said everytime she had to give a pt remdesivir..she knew they would die...sad

In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @memyselfi in this post can reply

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

i was also a nurse for many years, LPN,, as is my roommate, RN, we know that these people aren't dying at home...they are ALL dying in the hospital though. what a coincidence..eh?!

I'm sick of all of this pussyfooting around... These people are absolutely the most heinous of criminals and yet they walked free... Epstein, Maxwell, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Bill Gates, dr. fauci, all of the Congress people that have stock in Pfizer or moderna or AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson... Absolutely Criminal

I'm sick of all of this pussyfooting around... These people are absolutely the most heinous of criminals and yet they walked free... Epstein, Maxwell, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Bill Gates, dr. fauci, all of the Congress people that have stock in Pfizer or moderna or AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson... Absolutely Criminal