Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If you feel sick, stay home and rest up.

There’s a 99.99 chance you will live.

If you want to die, go to the hospital.

Only people mentioned by @OGCreeps in this post can reply

In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication

all because of its hospital protocol..time to change that. my sisters daughter is an rn works in a hospital...she said everytime she had to give a pt remdesivir..she knew they would die...sad

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

I'm sick of all of this pussyfooting around... These people are absolutely the most heinous of criminals and yet they walked free... Epstein, Maxwell, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Bill Gates, dr. fauci, all of the Congress people that have stock in Pfizer or moderna or AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson... Absolutely Criminal

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

i was also a nurse for many years, LPN,, as is my roommate, RN, we know that these people aren't dying at home...they are ALL dying in the hospital though. what a coincidence..eh?!

(3) Show this thread

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication

Exactly what they did to my Sissy. she begged for Ivermectin

In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication

They killed my best friend of 35 years this way also. Dirty bastards.

In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication

im really sorry that you lost your sissy. i lost mine too. that heartache just never goes away. But somehow, they become part of us. forever, until we see them again

(2) Show this thread