This 355 stuff may be a nothing burger but something sure is UP!

Think mirror 355 = 553

Q553

Was VK trying to show us something?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

26 USC 355 - Distribution of Stock and Securities of a Controlled Corporation
https://law.onecle.com/uscode/26/355.html

TELL=49

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

show cancelled abruptly

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I am not sure what is going on - but yesterday when I checked in my area in FLA the only movie showing after the 6th was The 355 - then apparently Trump made a speech yesterday and was angry and said he had to cancel his speech on the 5th. Apparantly Phil G did a decode on the speech and it must be interesting - I have not found it yet - but today all movies being shown are back to normal?????thoughts?

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

Look their TELLS...It has been in front of your eyes every day...

(1) Show this thread

Labelled conspiracy theorist. Advocate of critical thinking. https://divingintothecosmicuniverse.wordpress.com/society-myth-money/

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

They are also playing Redeeming Love that seems to be ablout Trafficking in a sense
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RM-XfA9hakQ&feature=youtu.be

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Is this a good movie or bad movie? I've heard both.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

What movie is this from?

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The only movie showing at the theater in my area on January 6th-12th is The 355.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

that is what I saw when I checked yesterday - apparently Trump had to cancel his speech on the 5th and was supposedly angry about it - I checked theaters today and movies and all is back to normal - definitely seems that his speech was being coordinated with the 355 - hmmmm Phil Gowdlewski supposedly has done a decode on the speech - not released yet

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Me thinks
Missing []
Patriots in total control...

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

And I keep seeing the catch phrase in the lefts stuff of "Buckle Up" and "Here We Go" as I posted yesterday on many articles. Like the left took over Q's catch phrases, I found that odd yesterday!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

That or they have been taken over

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kris Williams to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I worry that they might be planning to target the audiences! Hypnosis, mind control? Something piped in the air vents? 5G targeting?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

The[y] TELL

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

BardsFM put an audio up on YT about The 355, and they removed it. It is here on podcast: https://bardsfm.com/

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

thanQ... no sooner did i see the notification in my yt,
than it was gone... wonder why?

(1) Show this thread

They Tell . 🧐
in Simple Gematria equals: 107

Spikevax . 💉

Phase Two ⚠️

Military ‼️

Castlerock ⚔️

Bloodlines . ⭕️

Good Luck Dan 🦅

Bless America 🇺🇸

Here And Now 🙏🏼

Hidden Meaning ☀️

WWG1WGA . 107 . 17 . 😎❤️☀️🇺🇸✨

PERHAPS TRUST THIS!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

"When a top-secret weapon falls into mercenary hands, a wild card CIA agent joins forces with three international agents on a lethal mission to retrieve it, while staying a step ahead of a mysterious woman who's TRACKING THEIR EVERY MOVE."

Think Mirror. 355 = 553
Post# 553

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Uhhh... boom

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

oh, is that ALICE?

(2) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Also another notable: 1/19 = 911