Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

This 355 stuff may be a nothing burger but something sure is UP!

Think mirror 355 = 553

Q553

Was VK trying to show us something?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The only movie showing at the theater in my area on January 6th-12th is The 355.

that is what I saw when I checked yesterday - apparently Trump had to cancel his speech on the 5th and was supposedly angry about it - I checked theaters today and movies and all is back to normal - definitely seems that his speech was being coordinated with the 355 - hmmmm Phil Gowdlewski supposedly has done a decode on the speech - not released yet

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @paulamjohns in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Yes, I just posted something similar.

All of the movies are back on schedule again at my local theater.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

yep - something interesting going on no doubt - it seems that his speech was timed with the release of that particular movie - I have not heard the speech yesterday yet where he said he had to cancel but apparently he was pissed level#10

(1) Show this thread