MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Circumcision is not genital mutilation; it is a sign of the covenant between man and God. A circumcised man stays cleaner and looks a whole lot better than an uncircumcised man.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

That sounds demonic

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

What sounds demonic?

the thought of someone tourturing their sons because their mother thinks it looks better oh my GOODNESS ,, JUST DEMONIC ESPECIALLY KNOWING THERE IS NO MEDICAL REASON TO DO THIS EXCEPT TK PROFIT AND SELL IT THAT IS DEMONIC

Genesis 17:10-14 KJV 10This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. 11And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. 12And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed. 13He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. 14And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

Where I come from, every male is circumcised. And we are Gentiles.

king james lmafo he was not the author of the bible ,, that is a sacerfise
to your god not mine 🙏 my GOD MAKES MAN IN IMAGE OF HIMSELF
IF MY GOD WANTED MY FORESKIN OFF HE WOULDN'T HAVE MADE ME WITH IT
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

That person you are talking to blocked me a long time ago but as I understand it, circumcision was meant to be used only during a certain time. Also, the Jews never cut off the skin. They nicked it in one area. We actually cut the whole thing off. In other countries where they cut a young girls clitoris, we here think they're monsters. The same should be for boys.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

agreed ,, i blocked it

(1) Show this thread

Do you shave? Cut your hair? Cut your toenails? Cut your fingernails?

I get it. You're not circumcised.

ITS NOT ABOUT ME ITS ABOUT SAVING CHILDREN FROM HARM,,
AND THIS IS HARMFULL WHY DO YOU SUPPORT SUCH FILTH ????????

Gone away for a while; may come back, may not Dunno yet

Jan, I see it the way you do and to be frank, this reaction to your comment is bizarre in that it is extreme...extreme to suggest you are a troll. Unreasonable to call this commandment from God a mutilation. All the men in my family were circumcized incl my sons. That is just normal in most church-going families. I think less common these days but I believe still the dominant choice.
I allowed it because it IS a covenant as I read it, and although I wished it was not a commandment, it is FAR FAR different than female 'circumcision'. My goodness who are these people here?

(2) Show this thread