MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Circumcision is not genital mutilation; it is a sign of the covenant between man and God. A circumcised man stays cleaner and looks a whole lot better than an uncircumcised man.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

It's a decision that only the male/man has the right to make, once he is capable and fully aware of all the facts, other then that it's forced mutilation.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

Genesis 17:10-14 10This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. 11And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. 12And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed. 13He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. 14And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

Extra info: the male child was to be circumcised on the 8th day after he was born. Funnily enough, there is a surge in vitamin K on this 8th day of life and it's not medically induced.

(1) Show this thread

That sounds demonic

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

What sounds demonic?

(1) Show this thread

its human trafficing when THEY SELL IT

I agree. Obviously, the maker of the meme thinks circumcision is wrong in general.

(1) Show this thread