Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

No circumcision for my son. I had no choice, and with our other boys we were less educated about it all. This world has been sold to us all by sex and presentation of oneself in sexual manners, circumcision is not necessary and imo with current understanding an abusive exercise in compliance of this worlds processes.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

AMEN 😇 🙏 NEW BEGINNINGS
#SaveTheChildren#savehumanity
PEOPLE OVER POLITICANS

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Okay, so what about Abraham circumcising himself, his son, and all those in his household? When you think about it in terms of "if God didn't want it there, he wouldn't have put in there" we could saying that about women that shave their armpits and legs. I've seen a woman that didn't believe in shaving her legs. To each his/her own, but it was the most unattractive thing I've ever seen. You could literally use a blow dryer on her legs. I can't imagine not shaving my legs or armpits. On men, you expect to see hair on the legs, armpits and face, but not on women. Maybe it's a cultural thing, but personally, I like shaving my legs.

In response Made In America to her Publication

does a baby boy have a choice to suffer ? only to be proffited ???? a mans choice is different than an ifant not having a say is my point exactly ,, a man did that to himself not an infant

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

In response Made In America to her Publication

Cutting hair is one thing, circumcision is another. I'm sure the medical establishment has a very good reason for circumcision. I just haven't seen one yet. All opinions welcomed.

(2) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Gut feel that Dr Oz is a Trojan Horse.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Circumcision is not genital mutilation; it is a sign of the covenant between man and God. A circumcised man stays cleaner and looks a whole lot better than an uncircumcised man.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

That sounds demonic

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

It's a decision that only the male/man has the right to make, once he is capable and fully aware of all the facts, other then that it's forced mutilation.

(3) Show this thread