Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Go read GirlOnFire's blog post from yesterday on Betty White. She wrote that Betty was sacrificed by those in Hollywood who have to choose to themselves or someone else. The timing of everything is planned. Symbolism is everything. Very interesting read, check it out. GOF has so many great reads. As always, do your own research but jer stuff sounds legit and I have followed up on a couple of things and read the same thing.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

MYLIE CYRUS I THINK IS THE ONE SUMMONING THEIR SPIRITS EARLY
I FULLY AGREE 3 PICS FROM.EARLIER

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I sure hope that the public will be educated on these people. But sadly I feel they suicided to protect their background. Hope I am incorrect. Their backgrounds need shown with the documentation that the Alliance possesses. They chose their path in this life and it was very wrong and the public needs informed with the evidence. No glorification to any of these people.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

I agree no more secrets or society's

(1) Show this thread

Buh buh but Barbara Bush was supposed to be a man.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I couldn't find any sauce on this. It makes sense though🤔

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

She died SEVENTEEN days before her 100th birthday.

#QANON#Q#WeAreQ

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Thats what i said 😜

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

😱😲 Who will be exposed next?
Betty White is a demon!

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Gut feeling.. all true. We need a side by side pic of the Sisters with Crowley.. I bet its very interdasting!

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Early & late pics of the two - same nose, many similarities. Barbara has the heavy forehead bones and wider neck.

(3) Show this thread