Only people mentioned by @FranBea in this post can reply

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Tried the food grade protocol, ie one minute miracle, but, did not realize regular peroxide would work through the skin.

btw she's a legend.❤️

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

⭐️ Thank you for sharing! ⭐️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot.USMC. Jesus is my Savior. Donald J Trump is my President. #godwins #wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #CovidHoax

Thanks for the share. Between baking soda, and H2O2, Shoot we wont need doctors....Just Surgeons......

In response Unkl Chuck to his Publication

I couldn't agree more! 😁🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i love this stuff! we use it for many things - health, around the house, cleaning, etc.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

guys....do u recall how u get rid of tooth pain ?? was it coconut oil???

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Clove oil works ! 🙏

(4) Show this thread

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

This what President Trump was referring to about disinfectant in the body??

In response Beck Step to her Publication

💥💥 I had completely forgotten about that.

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

nothing like light:)

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I've been using it diluted as a dental wash for years with good results & use it & lavender oil if I get a scratch or cut

I haven't heard about rubbing it on the entire body, though - appreciate the information

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

😁😁🙋‍♀️💥🇺🇸

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

😁😁🙋‍♀️💥🇺🇸

(4) Show this thread

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response stacy roberson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Food grade peroxide can be used in a home nebulizer mixed with saline to treat upper respiratory illness. Research for proper utilization. 😇

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Got mine on eBay for $11-12. Did not remove silver safety cap inside, but just poked a hole in it to conserve oxygen loss and use in drip fashion (since it was my first true quality hydrogen peroxide outside of the 35% food grade kept in the freezer). Husband would just POUR the stuff on a wound. Much less waste this way.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

A few drops of Oil of Oregano in a small pot of simmering water makes some extremely healing steam that can be safely inhaled from about a foot away.

(7) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

WOW!

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Ditto !!

(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I've been using quite a lot of H2O2 for many years, mostly 9% in a spray bottle for cleaning around the house, and 3% for both me and the dog, either in a spray bottle or as a wipe 'cos it also serves as a mild local pain killer I found as it cleans cuts and sores.
I'd like to know what % is refereed to in this clip.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

WOW!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Love, love H2O2!!! Use it in my pool - so healthy and makes it like a spa!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Same! I put diatomaceous earth in my filter also. I don't use any of the chemicals they tell you to use. Our pool stays crystal clear 😊

(1) Show this thread