The power of Peroxide 💥

Food grade peroxide can be used in a home nebulizer mixed with saline to treat upper respiratory illness. Research for proper utilization. 😇

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

A few drops of Oil of Oregano in a small pot of simmering water makes some extremely healing steam that can be safely inhaled from about a foot away.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Got mine on eBay for $11-12. Did not remove silver safety cap inside, but just poked a hole in it to conserve oxygen loss and use in drip fashion (since it was my first true quality hydrogen peroxide outside of the 35% food grade kept in the freezer). Husband would just POUR the stuff on a wound. Much less waste this way.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Been using this brand in nebulizer, diluted with distilled water to 1% because it’s too strong for me at 3%.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

That's what I love about ANONUP.com - many patriots sharing good data for the betterment of others.

I use this brand too! This also cured a recurring tooth ache below the surface. Bought a batt-operated water pik thingie and sprayed this with baking soda a few times a week.

Mercola has also had excellent results adding 1 drop lugol's iodine into the nebulizer mixture.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

been looking for a descent nebulizer

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

In US? In North Texas we found one at our locally owned pharmacy. Cannot buy one at chain. No longer shop at chain :)

(1) Show this thread

Excellent! 💥😁