wow Nana is just wondering reckon how many people on YouTube are bringing us a message from ArchAngel Michael?

I am actually wondering if any of these people have even seen an angel before.

No wonder people are so confused. I mean I'm sure that there are people on there that have actually seen angels but geez channeling one?

I know I'm still really new at all this vision connecting with consciousness stuff but somehow I'm just not resonating with channeling Archangel Michael quite yet.

I don't doubt some of these people may have seen an angel I've seen one I felt one hold and protect me but channeling one on YouTube I just can't get there

It's really hard to filter through all of this.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

all false prophets, getting messages from God isnt fun and games it makes you a target of the demonic. even Kim Clement knew that

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

This is true, I have had ppl call me demon possessed.
I just tell them my experience with God and it is up to them, but not on youtube or selling anything just telling what he told me to tell ppl the rest is on them.
That was the only time I physically saw God wide awake telling me something. I have received messages from him in my dreams and visions and NDE but only ever really have seen him that one time.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

arch angels = archons.....i also avoid anyone who channels now.......i used to be quite into it but learned otherwise.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Yeah I fully believe that there is such a thing and there are a few that are for real, but I think most have just jumped on it fake as shit.
Kyron for instance has been channeling for decades, no doubt in my mind he is for real, but 15 different idiots channeling ArchAngel Michael weekly is just not real.
I can watch most of them for just a few minutes and tell they are full of shit.
But there are ppl for sure that have others channeling thro them I believe.

(2) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Same with the ones that are “channeling “ the galatic ET federations. 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s insane the misinformation out there now on youtube.

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Well idk what is real there or not, my guide is ET and i have had several as visitors but not channeling.

(1) Show this thread

a lot of it feels fake to me. i love the idea of archangel michael’s protection and i may have even been the recipient - many probably have especially if they’ve asked. but he doesnt seem like the channeling type. 😉

In response I’m no one to her Publication

You- Nana
Same thoughts

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

They don’t give out Tshirts🤣🤣🤣🤣

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

No I rather dont think they would.
I know they are real, seen them but all that commercial stuff I think in mostly fake.
I for one would be afraid to fake these things,
For me it would be tantamount to something like burning down a church.
Fear of God would not allow it.

I mean no real fear of other ppl here, they can just kill ya and well you be all good, but Nana is NOT interested in pissing off God, we are talking eternaty not just one short run in an earth suit!

(2) Show this thread