Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

wow Nana is just wondering reckon how many people on YouTube are bringing us a message from ArchAngel Michael?

I am actually wondering if any of these people have even seen an angel before.

No wonder people are so confused. I mean I'm sure that there are people on there that have actually seen angels but geez channeling one?

I know I'm still really new at all this vision connecting with consciousness stuff but somehow I'm just not resonating with channeling Archangel Michael quite yet.

I don't doubt some of these people may have seen an angel I've seen one I felt one hold and protect me but channeling one on YouTube I just can't get there

It's really hard to filter through all of this.

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

No I rather dont think they would.
I know they are real, seen them but all that commercial stuff I think in mostly fake.
I for one would be afraid to fake these things,
For me it would be tantamount to something like burning down a church.
Fear of God would not allow it.

I mean no real fear of other ppl here, they can just kill ya and well you be all good, but Nana is NOT interested in pissing off God, we are talking eternaty not just one short run in an earth suit!