Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

wow Nana is just wondering reckon how many people on YouTube are bringing us a message from ArchAngel Michael?

I am actually wondering if any of these people have even seen an angel before.

No wonder people are so confused. I mean I'm sure that there are people on there that have actually seen angels but geez channeling one?

I know I'm still really new at all this vision connecting with consciousness stuff but somehow I'm just not resonating with channeling Archangel Michael quite yet.

I don't doubt some of these people may have seen an angel I've seen one I felt one hold and protect me but channeling one on YouTube I just can't get there

It's really hard to filter through all of this.

arch angels = archons.....i also avoid anyone who channels now.......i used to be quite into it but learned otherwise.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Yeah I fully believe that there is such a thing and there are a few that are for real, but I think most have just jumped on it fake as shit.
Kyron for instance has been channeling for decades, no doubt in my mind he is for real, but 15 different idiots channeling ArchAngel Michael weekly is just not real.
I can watch most of them for just a few minutes and tell they are full of shit.
But there are ppl for sure that have others channeling thro them I believe.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts