#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

New Day and New Push for my Cuz to take Remdesivir from the corrupted medical system.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK : i posted yesterday on your othread about your cousin that you beed to look into obtaining Leronlimab for him under right to try . its the only monoclonal antibody that works in severe/critical covid cases . it takes death off the table. It is from a biotech company called CytoDyn from Vancouver washington . The FDA and Big Pharma have done everything to preveht its approval . it has No side effects . Dr Scott Kelly is the chief meducal officer and can be reached directly at CytoDyn .
Leronlimab has completed many clinical trials successfully . Many doctors who have had covid themselves have been saved. by this molecule.
Please look into it . This molecule will chamge the way medicine is practiced . it is considered by many to be the penicilin of the 21st century . And it is very lijely the moniclonal antibody that was given to President Teump at Walter Reed. Godspeed

So far he is doing well and has a Family doctor he trust there with him. Basically blocking all the hospital attempts to give him Remdesivir. These Fookers even hooked the o2 wrong the first night to try to throw off the o2 numbers. These fookers are really crazy. I pray for anyone in the hospital without a trusted doctor.

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

I had Covid pneumonia at the beginni g of the month and was hospitalized. By the Grace of God, my O2 never fell below 95. In my papers they said I wasnt a candidate for Remdesivir. The reason for my hospital stay was bc the virus attacked my heart and Im now dealing with myocarditis. Praying every moment I can that it resolves itself. I was waiting for a battle but the Drs and Nurses were so nice. No one was really concerned with my Covid. The main focus was my heart. Now that I think about it, not sure if thats good or bad.

Enjoying the show with man's original best friend.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Sweet Jesus! So glad he is stable and holding his own. I cannot imagine sitting in a hospital ever again. How very scary! Continuing the prayers VK. 🙏 God bless him.

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT

will be praying...

It is unbelievable. They told us my mom was getting antibody treatment. Turns out Remdesivir. Caught them letting her blood/sugar levels drop way too low. She is out and recovering by the grace of God. Long road right now....🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It makes me so disturbed and I grieve deeply because I served as a nurse for 50 years in the critical care/ER setting. I am so shocked and dismayed at these revelations of inadequate and purposeful malpractice incidents. I gave my heart and soul to those under my care and strongly advocated for my patients. I cannot fathom anyone ever doing anything to purposely harm a patient. 😢

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

So sorry he's going through this. My brother went through the same and worse hell in Chicago a couple of months ago.
Declined all except remdesivir, saying they only go by WHO and CDC protocol.
He was hospitalized for 2.5 weeks with Covid Pneumonia.
The nurses would not do their proper job and left him there without washing or turning him over and he developed gangrene.
Praise to God, he got out, but with missing parts.

God bless your cousin. 🙏

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Do not go to a hospital under any circumstances. There is no situation now where the positives outweigh the negatives and it is not even close.

I would not go to hospital if I shattered my femur.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I just found out I have colon cancer Advancing fast HAD TO GO And yes they are killing me... they make so many mistakes my doctor thinks I'm a doctor and knows better than him lol lol lol He wasn't being nice when he said it

(1) Show this thread

yep..please tell them to have their eyes open 24/7 .when my hubby hospitalized they took cvd19 test,okey positive, after 1h nurse came again said she's doing cvd19 tests, told her you just did h ago,she said this is for swine and bird flu. 😳 that's when I jumped and said okay from now on you gonna write everything on piece of paper what you gonna put in my husband body..my hubby have rare blood type too,so everything is in play..most importantly, please don't leave your loved ones all by themselves if you can at all costs..if you can't LET THEM KNOW THAT WE KNOW what are they doing..I felt in hospital I was in Nazi's gas chambers..fight for your loved ones..

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

AMEN MANY PRAYERS 🙏

https://youtu.be/2ti3KymbjUs

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

There is a guy on twitter that said his pain medication was running on the floor instead of into his body. then someone clamped his antibiotic so he wasnt getting it. then the dr stopped it too early🤯 STAY AWAY FROM HOSPITALS AT ALL COST.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

i am glad your cousin has someone there.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I have to tell you that since covid started my Mom has been in the hospital twice once for over a month and 100% good hospital but if we had not stayed with her 24/7 the whole time she would have died 4 times from nurses fookn up & doctors miscommunications.
Never leave them alone in there.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

I am grateful for your cuz, what they are doing is not right. Like Veronica. VK, you think the new testing method will be the beginning of the end of this madness?

Its really sad whats going on. Opens your eyes to how long the propaganda has been pumped. Especially into our professionals of 'higher' learning.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Absolutely great his doc is there! When we can’t trust others with our loved ones is when it’s code red - so want to go after them.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

My mom went in the ER last month for an injury/fall, and I was stopped by the guard & asked me if I have proof of vax or test for negative, which didn't prep the test out due to it being an emergency. I was so pissed, bc I wasn't able to go inside to monitor what [they'll] do to my mom. So I just prayed that she will be protected from above on my behalf. Bcuz back in early 2017, if I wasn't around my mom who was in her near-death experience, they would have made her situation worst, the next day on dr insisted she an operation due to an inflamed appendix or so. I was like she's going thru a septic infection/pneumonia fr her lung, let her get thru the antibiotics & see if that works to lessen the inflammation. TRULY these drs take orders (being a Catholic Hospital) from higher up to do everything to increase their $ profit specially w/ senior citizens. JUSTICE is coming for ALL these evil Minions higher up. #NoOneEscapesJustice_TheFinalJudgement#PAINKarmicEnergyIsTheFinalJustice

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

How is she doing now?
Have you spoken to her?
... she has a phone in her room if not carrying a cell phone.

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Ya know VK, you are right. Everyone in a hospital needs an advocate. My mother taught me this as a child. I am secretly happy my wife is n longer a part of this system. The head Dr of the Northwell owned hospital she worked at in the ICU gave Hydroxychloroquine in the beginning until Cuomo banned and they were sending people home, the they all started dying. My wife actually asked him why would he do this? . He had no answer

Gifted Empathic Healer and Truth Seeker

my mother had a stroke at my house yesterday morning, she is in ICU they were trying to tell me she needed O2, I looked at the monitor 02 was 95, trying to Covid her? I'll be watching like a HAWK!

Gifted Empathic Healer and Truth Seeker

In response Amethyst Agitator to her Publication

additonally she had a divine warning the night before, a dream an angelic text sent to her with a ribbon of blue blasting her for being mean , she had written a Christmas note to all if us that was unforgiving and hateful, I told her it was a divine warning, she is surrounded by love and she needs to head the warning, next morning stroke, there are no coincidences...

(1) Show this thread

#Patriot🇺🇸 #TheMeekShallInheritTheEarth #MAGA Trump is still my President!

thats how they killed my mom..😢

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I am so sorry. Horrible. May she rest in peace and you also my fren. This shit makes my blood boil.

(1) Show this thread

VK remember that these hosp. "people" are not human, they are compromised "man-kind" - they are evil bc they have been compromised. I'm glad you got your cousin out of the hosp. and can help him recover with Ivermectin or HCQ or any homeopathic cure your family knows and approves. Very difficult to feel betrayal on any level.
God Bless and prayers to your family.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

It is truly scary that people who we trusted to care for us when we're sick are either mindlessly or mindfully pushing the agenda or for the $ they get for labeling anything COVID. They may be so numb to death because of their experiences that when someone else dies, even needlessly, they feel it's part of the job and have no feelings about it. I know there are doctors and nurses who fight against the mainstream thought in the medical community, but they are heavily censored. It's scary times for all of us.

There are many good people that work in the hospitals. I have worked in many of them over the years. There are some people that are only there for a paycheck, as with any other job. However, many do not recognize what is happening there because it has been the norm for too long. It happens slowly over time so they don't really notice. Those of us who keep an eye on what is going on will speak out, but many people will never wake up and only trust what they have come to believe. It is truly sad.

(2) Show this thread

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏