New Day and New Push for my Cuz to take Remdesivir from the corrupted medical system.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

prayers for healing and safety for your cousin

Theyd do anything to reduce their oxygen and get them hooked up to the. ventilator so they can get their 39k. Happened to my brother in law too. They didnt see if his nostrils were plugged. Once he blew his nose he got better.

VK : i posted yesterday on your othread about your cousin that you beed to look into obtaining Leronlimab for him under right to try . its the only monoclonal antibody that works in severe/critical covid cases . it takes death off the table. It is from a biotech company called CytoDyn from Vancouver washington . The FDA and Big Pharma have done everything to preveht its approval . it has No side effects . Dr Scott Kelly is the chief meducal officer and can be reached directly at CytoDyn .
Leronlimab has completed many clinical trials successfully . Many doctors who have had covid themselves have been saved. by this molecule.
Please look into it . This molecule will chamge the way medicine is practiced . it is considered by many to be the penicilin of the 21st century . And it is very lijely the moniclonal antibody that was given to President Teump at Walter Reed. Godspeed

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

So far he is doing well and has a Family doctor he trust there with him. Basically blocking all the hospital attempts to give him Remdesivir. These Fookers even hooked the o2 wrong the first night to try to throw off the o2 numbers. These fookers are really crazy. I pray for anyone in the hospital without a trusted doctor.

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Still praying for your cuz VK. 🙏🙏🙏 I have a really bad feeling about the Remdesivir. I personally don’t know anyone it’s helped…not a single one. Can they give him Vit C shots? Could his D level have been so low to begin with that the Vit D regimine wasn’t adequate enough to get him within the right range to fight Covid? Adequate 25(OH)D levels of over 55 ng/ml did the best to fight COVID-19.

Only followers of this user (@Penny_Rae) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Sending up prayers for a speedy recovery VK

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

1. I know you will but hold the line
2 Praying for your cousin. Can you get him out?

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

stopped the hospital from giving my husband a second dose. They sure didn't like that. Said he didn't qualify for anything else. They wanted to vent him the minute he arrived. They gave him a bloody nose from PCR test. 😤

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Can you get your cuz out?

Mom, Patriot, Truthseeker, WWG1WGA USA MAGA rebel, love my family, loyal friend, gardening, photography

Sending Prayers!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

🥂 Cheers

Prayers and healing vibes going up so God can send miracles down.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I mix 1/2 teaspoon of vitamin C Crystals in my
daily Q Tonic!

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

people always seem to think Medicine is the cure for everything, well its not, we need to start praying to GOD everyday and Meditate eat a proper diet, GOD has given us the ability to heal ourselves from within, all medicines are poisons to our bodies

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

tell them to take it first 👍

D E T O X CONSTANTLY
Reduce heavy metals in body from environment:
- Glutathione
- Milk Thistle
- N-acetylcystaine (NAC) 750 - 600
- Zinc
- Astaxanthium 5mg - ($$$) = best antioxidant
- Quercetin
- vit. D-3
- Magnesium
- 20 Mule Team Borax
- pinch in 1 liter of water daily kill parasites

Alkaline diet / use a test kit

DETOX bath see video Dr. Carrie Madej

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Don't let it happen, I lost 2 friends because of that drug.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers to get him out!!🐎🙏

prayers VK! 🙏🏼♥️

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

They gave it to my mom on 12/12....the nurse freaked out when we started asking questions. "Do you want your mother to die" is what she said. She's slowly getting better, but she's still in critical care.

Prayers for your cousin. The hospital's refusal to treat with what works and instead push their own agenda is what killed my father 2 months ago. If only we had been able to keep him out of there....

if i don't have Chlorine Dioxide, i will take immediately HCQ (to assist Zinc to stop virus replication, Quercetin (also same function as HCQ, but not as effective as HCQ when treating covid-19), Zinc (stop virus replication, very important), Vitamin D (very important), Vitamin C (very important), Vitamin B3, L-lysine, Bisolvon, grape seed power (increase absorption of vitamin C by 10 times)

Praying for your cousin.

put pine essential oil in a cup of water and inhale it

Trump meant Chlorine Dioxide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9kWsUwTcj8

Watch: Donald Trump speaks on use of disinfectant, light to fight COVID-19 - YouTube

US President Donald Trump discussed the possible uses of heat, light and disinfectants to treat the coronavirus during his White House briefing.  Trump welco...

He was right! Same with UV light blood cleansing. It works! I like this brand. Its what hikers and campers use to purify their drinking water. If we are mostly water and its safe to drink, it makes sense it will purify your lymph of pathogens as well. None of this is rocket science. It won't clear your body of metals. Zeolites are excellent for that. Use the CLO2 short term as its so powerful, it may affect some beneficial micro flora so make sure to supplement with probiotics, yogurt, kimchi etc if using it for a detox.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Hope it can be stopped. I posted a video a few months back of a news lady whos husband was in similar situation.

She demanded a Vitamin C IV with megadose and the HCQ, ivermectin, zinc and d3 and her husband was better in I think 3 days and no vent. She said it was a hell of a battle with the hospital but she finally won and so did husband

This is the receipe my daughter has been instructed with for me just in case I need, but I already have a run of ivermectin and zpak from the Frontline Docs so hopefully I wont have the need for the hospital.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

what is the mg of the ivermectin? they recommend you take?

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have heard great progress made in controlly Covid with the Vit C IV as well. 👍❤️

(2) Show this thread

81:18
9 TS

nice numbers
11:22

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

I'm so sorry. This really has to be stopped!

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot 🇬🇧🇺🇸 MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

The medical genocide squad.

Q post 69.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

17 timestamp:)