#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

New Day and New Push for my Cuz to take Remdesivir from the corrupted medical system.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK : i posted yesterday on your othread about your cousin that you beed to look into obtaining Leronlimab for him under right to try . its the only monoclonal antibody that works in severe/critical covid cases . it takes death off the table. It is from a biotech company called CytoDyn from Vancouver washington . The FDA and Big Pharma have done everything to preveht its approval . it has No side effects . Dr Scott Kelly is the chief meducal officer and can be reached directly at CytoDyn .
Leronlimab has completed many clinical trials successfully . Many doctors who have had covid themselves have been saved. by this molecule.
Please look into it . This molecule will chamge the way medicine is practiced . it is considered by many to be the penicilin of the 21st century . And it is very lijely the moniclonal antibody that was given to President Teump at Walter Reed. Godspeed

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

So far he is doing well and has a Family doctor he trust there with him. Basically blocking all the hospital attempts to give him Remdesivir. These Fookers even hooked the o2 wrong the first night to try to throw off the o2 numbers. These fookers are really crazy. I pray for anyone in the hospital without a trusted doctor.

My mom went in the ER last month for an injury/fall, and I was stopped by the guard & asked me if I have proof of vax or test for negative, which didn't prep the test out due to it being an emergency. I was so pissed, bc I wasn't able to go inside to monitor what [they'll] do to my mom. So I just prayed that she will be protected from above on my behalf. Bcuz back in early 2017, if I wasn't around my mom who was in her near-death experience, they would have made her situation worst, the next day on dr insisted she an operation due to an inflamed appendix or so. I was like she's going thru a septic infection/pneumonia fr her lung, let her get thru the antibiotics & see if that works to lessen the inflammation. TRULY these drs take orders (being a Catholic Hospital) from higher up to do everything to increase their $ profit specially w/ senior citizens. JUSTICE is coming for ALL these evil Minions higher up. #NoOneEscapesJustice_TheFinalJudgement#PAINKarmicEnergyIsTheFinalJustice

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

How is she doing now?
Have you spoken to her?
... she has a phone in her room if not carrying a cell phone.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Yes, it was only thru cell phone I got in touch w/ her. But she was discharged just 4 hrs later, as I was abt to do my PCR, thinking she maybe there longer if her back injury is worser. But she's only got a minor fracture, needing a brace to wear for healing. Thanks to God for answering my prayer. She's back home, nursing her as a caregiver, She has another couple of mos to wear the brace, but recovering really well, slowly but trusting her healing process w/ my support/care. Thx for asking. Appreciate it. WE WILL GET THRU THIS TOGETHER.#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts