#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

New Day and New Push for my Cuz to take Remdesivir from the corrupted medical system.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK : i posted yesterday on your othread about your cousin that you beed to look into obtaining Leronlimab for him under right to try . its the only monoclonal antibody that works in severe/critical covid cases . it takes death off the table. It is from a biotech company called CytoDyn from Vancouver washington . The FDA and Big Pharma have done everything to preveht its approval . it has No side effects . Dr Scott Kelly is the chief meducal officer and can be reached directly at CytoDyn .
Leronlimab has completed many clinical trials successfully . Many doctors who have had covid themselves have been saved. by this molecule.
Please look into it . This molecule will chamge the way medicine is practiced . it is considered by many to be the penicilin of the 21st century . And it is very lijely the moniclonal antibody that was given to President Teump at Walter Reed. Godspeed

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

So far he is doing well and has a Family doctor he trust there with him. Basically blocking all the hospital attempts to give him Remdesivir. These Fookers even hooked the o2 wrong the first night to try to throw off the o2 numbers. These fookers are really crazy. I pray for anyone in the hospital without a trusted doctor.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Do not go to a hospital under any circumstances. There is no situation now where the positives outweigh the negatives and it is not even close.

I would not go to hospital if I shattered my femur.

I just found out I have colon cancer Advancing fast HAD TO GO And yes they are killing me... they make so many mistakes my doctor thinks I'm a doctor and knows better than him lol lol lol He wasn't being nice when he said it

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @debbiedo in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

i have many articles ....just have to thru ........https://anonup.com/thread/7481918

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Chaga Mushroom tea, Clif High butchute

Medicine is all lies

Alkaline diet kills cancer. Cancer is just acidosis. Research alkaline foods and take a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water twice per day. No doctor needed. Take invernectin as well. Cancer is not a disease. That is a lie. Your body is producing too many cells (tumor) because your body is too acidic. Cut out alcohol, meat, dairy and egg. Try to eat raw fruit and vegetable. Meditate to healing frequency. You can reverse the cancer this way in 6 weeks

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

CHAGA MUSHROOM TEA

(1) Show this thread