I need to ask you all a favor.

Please, take a moment to thank God, for your existence.

Because without you, there would be no we.

You, yes You reading this mean the world to me.

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

💯🎯👊❤🐸🍿

(1) Show this thread

Yes Thank God for connecting us!
No small Miracle indeed.
And BLESS YOU ALL for your tireless work, responses and help for each other; I will always be in your debt.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

💯🎯👊❤🐸🍿

(1) Show this thread

Love you All! Merry Christmas 💞

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

The source of unity is Truth. Truth is a person, Jesus Christ.

You also mean the world to me, Deo Gratias. V (in Brisbane Australia)

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

💯🎯👊❤🐸🍿

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

🙏❤️🙏

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

Merry Christmas @divinedirtclod
You my friend are a blessing.

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

As are You my Friend..

(1) Show this thread

YOU ALL ARE EPIC. I GOT HUGS FOR ALL OF YOU. YOU ALL MAKE LIFE WORTH LIVING. I GOT THE BEST LIFE BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU....

BLESD UP FRIENDS...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Right back at ya! Blessings!

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana loves you an ALL as well.
Nana thanks God everyday off and on all day long,
If not for God bringing us all together none of this would be happening..
Nothing happens without his blessing,

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I love you Nana, your still a young beautiful Nana.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Thank God for all of Everything. 🙌

Brother, You and Your Family mean So Much to me, all my Love💞

Without God there would be

oh my Gosh! VK I am beyond Thankful to hear from you again!
You made My Christmas! And A Very Merry Christmas to You and Yours! 🥰🎄
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

DD you’re a flicker of gold on a dusty road. ❤️🙏❤️😘

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I want your blessing.

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Thank you My Lord for being my foot steps in the sand thank you for your scarfices you did for us your unselfish love 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

AMEN.

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Thank you dirt, you are truly a blessing to have with us too! I appreciate all the times you've gone out of your way to lift us all up.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

All I've ever done is remind us of our position in Christ. Blood is the currency of the spirit realm... God paid for you.... ffs he paid for me

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Thank you. That is very kind. I am glad to be here at this historical time. From what I understand it's in my contract.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

So, you signed the same one...

(1) Show this thread

every day i feel blessed and praise Him with all my soul. He waited on me so patiently to return to Him. all those years he never left. He was always there. my eyes will forever be on eternity!

In response Lisa Martin to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏 Thank You God 🙏

Thank you Abbba Father

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 💕 THANK YOU 💕 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Amen.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I love you Brother

(1) Show this thread

Amen

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

💯😭❤🤮🐸🍿

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless!!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

No. God Bless You...

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I needed to hear this today. I really did. The Holidays are rough for me and I just wanted you to know that this made my day. Love you Patriot. You all have been my family for a long time now and I appreciate everyone here so much. Sending love and hugs.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

You made this day worth while....

HE chose you..

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Right back at you. Times can get really tough sometimes. But we have each other and GOD has got us all.

(2) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

This is an awesome post🙏 Thank you & thanks VK for sharing it.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

This post gets me all choked up, I’m so forever grateful. ❤️ God is Good! All the Time! ❤️

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

💯🎯❤👊🙏🐸🍿

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Amen. All of the glory belongs to God.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

💯🧐👍👊🙏🐸👀

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I thank the Lord every second of every day for what he has done for all my life. Sometimes my eyes were not fully awake. He showed me 7 years ago & again & again. Without God I am nothing. I am not a Bible reader (should be) I know what God wants me to believe.....In him & in myself

In response connie wright to her Publication

read that again

(1) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

WE are all of His Children, and I'm very Grateful. 😊
God Bless You D.D. &
God Bless All. 💚
🙏🇺🇲💕

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

Post of the Day.

(1) Show this thread

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Very thankful.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

As am I. Be blessed Friend.

(1) Show this thread

A Canadian Patriot Hoping to bring a smile with humor during this shit show! WWG1WGA

Done with pleasure! I am thankful for all of you reading this! A big shout out to you DD for always keeping us classy!

In response Cindy Lou to her Publication

I would not want to be here without you. I feel sometimes we need a reminder that we are God's favorite.

(1) Show this thread

👪🙏👍

In response Gillian Jackaman to her Publication

Be blessed fren, in the name of Jesus Christ.

(1) Show this thread