Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The common cold has officially made it to my town.

There's panic in the streets.

#Omicron#Plandemic

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Oh, the HORROR!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I know, a case of the common cold has never been front page news until now.

🤣🤣🤣

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I was raised working on a farm... Believe you me, NOTHING STOPPED because of a cold - NOTHING.

You had to be already dead & cold when gran found you if you were going to get out of chores...

Later in life, how many times did I show up & work my ass off - by employer's demand - until I was wrecked, because I didn't take care of myself...

Not many years til I started working for myself & setting my own rules.

This is the part of the movie where things get hysterically funny.

It's really a good thing that I don't go out much, beause I'd get myself in trouble for bitch-slapping some of these CovID10ts, for sure.

I'm tempted to put a sign in my back window:

HONK if you think Covid is a total SCAM!

I wonder how much trouble I could get into with that?

When I was a kid it was natural to go to school sick with a cold. Everybody did. Your immune system isn't strong when you're still in grade school. It gets stronger after each cold, that's just the way it works. Now they're shutting schools down because little Jimmy has a runny nose. These kids are going to grow up with weak immune systems if the nonsense goes on much longer.

I remember "chickenpox parties," where someone's brother would get chickenpox & we'd all be sent for a sleepover in summer to get it over with before school season...

We were 'poxed & had all manner of other shit...

Now they run for the medicine cabinet when they get a hangnail...

Everyone's so damned FRAGILE.

Whatever happened to the old "rub some dirt on it & walk it off" attitude?

People are much tougher than they allow themselves to believe.

Heck, I lived without shoes for the first 6 years of my life!

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Sounds like you lived in my neighborhood.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Might have if you were in the canyons of Arizona, New Mexico & Texas!

Might just be we grew up connected to the same spirit.

I'm so grateful to have been born so long before this foolishness took hold of folks.

It AMAZES me that 30-somethings give their babies a cell phone to entertain them...

that there are 2-year olds still sucking on a binky...

that there are 8-year olds who can't tie their shoes...

that there are 34-year olds who won't get off their parents' sofa...

We worked hard because that was what was expected.

Low expectations lead to destruction.

We are witnessing the fruits of our lowered expectations over the years.

Makes me want a drink, LOL... (as IF)

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

From south Louisiana. I, like you, grateful for the simple pleasures in growing up.

Hey there, cuz!

Once the shitshow is over, you're welcome in South Alabama for a crawfish boil!

Not much north of Mobile...

Come early.

I'll put you in charge of the shrimp etouffee!

Hugs, brother!

I like you, too.

Now you are talking my language. I make a very mean etouffee, and can eat my weight in crawfish. P.S. now living in the Florida Panhandle - probably not too far from you.

Tell ya what, Richie, you stop & pick up my fren,@QakeBaker & come on ahead...

We'll get the crawfish... Hubs has to throw a new top on the collapsing table - we'll have holes cut for buckets this time - big hole for your shells, small hole for the bucket with the lemon water in it.

We ARE civilized as shit over here, ya know...

Seriously, we're going to throw a big shindig when the shitshow is over!

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Happy to make sure@QakeBaker makes it to the shin-dig.

Good on ya, Richie!

We really gotta get together...

Who knows?

We might have to form our own conclaves to avoid any roving bands of CovID10ts once all their leaders have been liquidated.

Walking dead?

Many eyes & many fingers on triggers is the way.

(1) Show this thread