Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The common cold has officially made it to my town.

There's panic in the streets.

#Omicron#Plandemic

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Oh, the HORROR!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I know, a case of the common cold has never been front page news until now.

🤣🤣🤣

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I was raised working on a farm... Believe you me, NOTHING STOPPED because of a cold - NOTHING.

You had to be already dead & cold when gran found you if you were going to get out of chores...

Later in life, how many times did I show up & work my ass off - by employer's demand - until I was wrecked, because I didn't take care of myself...

Not many years til I started working for myself & setting my own rules.

This is the part of the movie where things get hysterically funny.

It's really a good thing that I don't go out much, beause I'd get myself in trouble for bitch-slapping some of these CovID10ts, for sure.

I'm tempted to put a sign in my back window:

HONK if you think Covid is a total SCAM!

I wonder how much trouble I could get into with that?

When I was a kid it was natural to go to school sick with a cold. Everybody did. Your immune system isn't strong when you're still in grade school. It gets stronger after each cold, that's just the way it works. Now they're shutting schools down because little Jimmy has a runny nose. These kids are going to grow up with weak immune systems if the nonsense goes on much longer.

I remember "chickenpox parties," where someone's brother would get chickenpox & we'd all be sent for a sleepover in summer to get it over with before school season...

We were 'poxed & had all manner of other shit...

Now they run for the medicine cabinet when they get a hangnail...

Everyone's so damned FRAGILE.

Whatever happened to the old "rub some dirt on it & walk it off" attitude?

People are much tougher than they allow themselves to believe.

Heck, I lived without shoes for the first 6 years of my life!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

So true!

Now they're afraid to have jungle gyms in parks for fear the little darlings will hurt themselves.

We've raised up a bunch of brain-dead wastrels who bleed when touched.

I worry that we are the last of the Alpha Children.

When the grandkids come here, they have no WIFI, no TV, nada but nature. They can participate or not - their free choice. But they know if the make the wrong choice - being a pouty brat - they will not be invited back.

This grandma doesn't put up with the same bullshit the parents do.

Such a shame the parents were so old when I got to them, LOL.

Had they been teens, they might've been saved, LOL.

Dumbasses still taking kids to Disneyland.

Arial turned 7 the other day. She asked me if I knew what SEX was.

We went out back where Mama pig was in heat. Got all of her questions answered.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I had one more late in life so in my fifties am raising my last child, my son...my FIRST MINI ME! None of the others were EXACTLY like me in attitude till we had him!
Anyway, he is NOT like other kids here at all. He still goes outside in shorts once it hits about 55, he comes in and changes to shorts and takes his shoes and socks off. I lucked out with all the others as we were in Arkansas so no choice but to be hillbillies like dad is! This one's being raised in Western Colorado like an Ozark Hillbilly!

And good on you for that!

Some of the finest people I know are Arkies...

and I don't hold it against them one bit.

Only thing I don't like about Arkansas is the ticks.

...don't forget the lice, chiggers, mosquitos, leeches, and various other blood-biting mites as well! lol...it IS a tropical jungle...but I grew up like a South American deep jungle native. My hometown had less than 600 and in the most rural county in the state in the '70s. It was like going back in time...

Ugh!

Yepper.

We had most of those in East Texas, not so much in AZ.

I didn't mind the scorpions & snakes so much in the desert.

Rattlers are pretty polite & let you know when they're around.

One critter I don't mind missing is the Mosca de Vera. We had them in Texas - called them screwworm, but they don't attack people in Texas.

It's a big deal in Uruguay. A very big deal.

I love Sedona! I could like in that little desert spring bowl of life! Water year round, deer, turkey, little javelina pigs, rabbit, dove, so much to eat! And with all the water sources there, farming isn't such a crazy endeavor with climate-adjusted crops! Three sisters setup would do well there I am certain!

I've always loved the desert.

People make faces, but the desert has been like a garden of eating for me, LOL.

Gran even grew sweetpeas & flowers.

Mostly we grew corn & peaches for market.

I loved watching the sheep & goats, skinny dipping in those lion holes, lol.

I've always laughed my ass of at the old cowboy movies, walking through the desert after the NDNs had stolen their horses... dying of thirst & hunger & unable to see all the food around them or know where to look for water.

Silly.

...fruit trees love it here as I am near a three major river junction that flows heavy year-round, (and is filled with wild fish same year-round)
so commercial fruit tree farming started here a long time back from the unique seasonal weather it provides in this climate.

Yeah.

We're here on the delta, but we've got a couple power plants with questionable ash pits on a couple rivers out of the 10...

Rainfall in our area has been very reliable.

I'd be a bit happier at a higher altitude - where I could maybe grow some stone fruit like cherries...

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it