Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The common cold has officially made it to my town.

There's panic in the streets.

#Omicron#Plandemic

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Oh, the HORROR!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I know, a case of the common cold has never been front page news until now.

🤣🤣🤣

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I was raised working on a farm... Believe you me, NOTHING STOPPED because of a cold - NOTHING.

You had to be already dead & cold when gran found you if you were going to get out of chores...

Later in life, how many times did I show up & work my ass off - by employer's demand - until I was wrecked, because I didn't take care of myself...

Not many years til I started working for myself & setting my own rules.

This is the part of the movie where things get hysterically funny.

It's really a good thing that I don't go out much, beause I'd get myself in trouble for bitch-slapping some of these CovID10ts, for sure.

I'm tempted to put a sign in my back window:

HONK if you think Covid is a total SCAM!

I wonder how much trouble I could get into with that?

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

When I was a kid it was natural to go to school sick with a cold. Everybody did. Your immune system isn't strong when you're still in grade school. It gets stronger after each cold, that's just the way it works. Now they're shutting schools down because little Jimmy has a runny nose. These kids are going to grow up with weak immune systems if the nonsense goes on much longer.

Remember, today's teachers were the first generation ever to receive

"participation trophies."

That's the root of the problem.

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it