I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I've been not wanting to deal with people much for the last several weeks. I mainly stay home and do research and only go out for errands.

I figure, at this point, there is little to nothing I can say to anyone to wake them up, so why bother?

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

I find getting out of the house and observing people now fascinating. some are still fearful, but a lot are going on as normal now. It’s about 60% masked up now

I am so happy to see that more people in my area are maskless in the stores. Just 6 months ago it was just me and a handful of others. The closer you go to the urban areas the more muzzles you'll see. It saddens me to see anyone wearing them. I pray soon people will realize they are a symbol of being oppressed and deceived.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

They will, might take another couple of boosters🤣🤣🤣