Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Glad I'm not alone in this👍🏻
Hermits unite! In silence, in a peaceful place in our quite hermit houses💎lol

In response Not Important to his Publication

Brothers and sisters in Christ!

(1) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

yip we tried but they chose to ignore, riducule etc us there is no more to say Now we wait for the Glory of the Lord to cover the earth. Be blessed all

🙏💖🍀

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I've been not wanting to deal with people much for the last several weeks. I mainly stay home and do research and only go out for errands.

I figure, at this point, there is little to nothing I can say to anyone to wake them up, so why bother?

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

I gotcha. If my family thought I was a bit "eccentric" and "passionate" before, they think I've gone full-on nutsoid now.

I told a couple of them that the Truth Will Out, meaning the long-promised EBS, which Judy Byington reported had been sent to her a few days ago. They can find out that way, instead of a considerate, loving slow drip, which they don't get and nervously ignore, conflicting with their diet of lame stream media as it does.

I've been in the doghouse for YEARS because of my stance on vaccines. Can't wait for them to get the truth of it all in their own homes from their own screens. I told them so, I'll just say it now.

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

100% agree with you. We've all probably had numerous opportunities to educate the masses, but at this point and time, I think the EBS and harder evidence needs to be presented to these sheeple.

(3) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yes, this is so very true!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

This is so true! I have become very selective and careful. There is such a thing as casting pearls before swine, which for obvious reasons should not be done.

Thanks for the confirmation!

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

I am feeling it now. I suppose I never thought about myself as highly intuitive but I absolutely feel the need to be secluded in Prayer. I skipped my meetings today - I will only attend my Patriots United meeting - we are fighting for this nation.

This arrived today...right on time!