I've been not wanting to deal with people much for the last several weeks. I mainly stay home and do research and only go out for errands.

I figure, at this point, there is little to nothing I can say to anyone to wake them up, so why bother?

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

100% agree with you. We've all probably had numerous opportunities to educate the masses, but at this point and time, I think the EBS and harder evidence needs to be presented to these sheeple.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I gotcha. If my family thought I was a bit "eccentric" and "passionate" before, they think I've gone full-on nutsoid now.

I told a couple of them that the Truth Will Out, meaning the long-promised EBS, which Judy Byington reported had been sent to her a few days ago. They can find out that way, instead of a considerate, loving slow drip, which they don't get and nervously ignore, conflicting with their diet of lame stream media as it does.

I've been in the doghouse for YEARS because of my stance on vaccines. Can't wait for them to get the truth of it all in their own homes from their own screens. I told them so, I'll just say it now.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I find getting out of the house and observing people now fascinating. some are still fearful, but a lot are going on as normal now. It’s about 60% masked up now

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

In the small town I'm in, there are probably only about 10% wearing masks. I only have to mask up when I go to the doctor.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

I am so happy to see that more people in my area are maskless in the stores. Just 6 months ago it was just me and a handful of others. The closer you go to the urban areas the more muzzles you'll see. It saddens me to see anyone wearing them. I pray soon people will realize they are a symbol of being oppressed and deceived.

(2) Show this thread