Stood in line at walgreens today to get a scrip for 1/2 hour watching happy parents get their children vaxed. Good thing I was wearing shades. I was so overwhelmed that I cried. Prayed the whole time for God to watch over the children. I’ve prayed more in the last year than the last 60 years

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

You are not alone.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

I work at a medical clinic that gives this shot out daily, if i see people i know i try and tell them not to take it, i dont care if i look crazy im saving lifes if i can. just got the email tonight about pediatric office giving the jab to kids and im thinking wasnt this shot haulted in court? The news is jading them and it needs to end now! im praying god puts a stop to this soon, i cry for them everyday 😢

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

God bless you

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

I spoke at length to my family members about these veing unsafe and they think i am crazy and do not know what i am talking about. They git tge boosters anyway. Upsetting and worried about their health.

(2) Show this thread

Learn from dogs. They’re loving, loyal, and selfless. God Bless President Trump and our brave military! ~ WWG1WGA ~

One of my first grade students said to me Monday morning how she got the vax the day before. She had this big smile on her face like she had done something good. I just stared at her heartbroken and finally said “okay.” Her smile went away fast. I guess my face said it all.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Briar Rose to her Publication

The innocence will be gone too soon, love them like there’s no tomorro. She will forget that if you show the love you have to give😎🙏❤️

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

In response Briar Rose to her Publication

im already heartbroken at the thousands of kids who took the vaccine.

(2) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

I understand. I had to leave Walgreens and CVS. I couldn't be in the store with that going on. I can't go down the Publix pharmacy isle either. Too much negative energy.
I know I should rise above it, send prayers and not judge because it's their journey....but I'm not quite there yet....

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

I know that it’s not on me, yet it rocks my world to see people lining up for satan’s shot

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

we fight for them we are digital Soldiers. We dont fucking stop for anyone. once awake never ever back asleep

I know we are spaced through the world for a reason, but I feel like a non entity at this point

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Q said to hold the line they all cant be saved and Im talking about my own family as well. We need to be there for them until the end. we fight for the blind

After my experience today, my wife who is a NP said she wants the booster. I begged her not to, but she knows better. Thought about asking her where she wants to be burried, but God held my toung

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Right next to you! Im seeing more of it and its starting to tear me apart. WWG1WGA

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Painful, but we won’t break

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Honestly, every day I am asking God to remove me, no answer, wotmessong and feeling pain is what’s real now

(2) Show this thread

A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

😭I can't imagine Paul. I am afraid that it is going to get really bad.

This breaks my heart. May God be on these innocent babes

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I received a text from a relative whose daughter sent out an Instagram showing that she and her friend were getting their 8 year old children vaxed. They had 44 likes!!!! Dear God, please stop this insanity ‼😢

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

GOD help them……..The kids that is……

Very sad indeed and truth be told most of these parents are doing so out of convenience to keep their kids from being quarantined at school.. or they think its so cool their kids are apart of "history"..These are the same ones standing in the test line and forcing masks on their kids....I pray the next line they are standing in is not the receiving line for guests at their child's funeral. Just so sad for these children

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

So sad, my spirit feels heavy, but witness we must.

(1) Show this thread

Our Media is so corrupt that people are not being told the truth about the vaccines. They do not know of the ingredience , data showing how many people have had reactions/death. There is NO truth on TV period... Its about our Freedom - free speech

In response Susan German to her Publication

Today was suposed to be a gateway into 5D, I feel sooo heavy

(1) Show this thread

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

yep the sadness is overwhelming

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

😢 We in terribly sad times indeed. I pray all the vaccines given to the children turn to life giving water, in Jesus’s name.

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

AMEN!!!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

Amen 🙏🙏

(2) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

We are living in a nightmare! Those who have been yelling "Save the Children" aren't doing a thing to protect the healthy, whole children. There will now be a lot more damaged children than before. 😢

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

that is so sad, I would have cried too. I don't go to WG anymore, but I do see people outside the immediate care office at the pharmacy at Safeway, it makes me angry and sad at the same time.
Prayers for those kids, for all of us, just to get through this mess with a little sanity left. And so it will be.
🙏

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

i would have shed a tear with you too. May God watch over the children snd protect them !!🙏❤️

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 God Bless us all, and the children. I feel your pain.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Witnessing it is heartbreaking but we are here for just that. it makes one want to leave this plane of existance. We are all important, much more than we know

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I'm sorry you went through that. Nothing to rattle your soul than children not having a good proper voice to speak for them. It brings up the deepest feelings of powerlessness inside. I have to have faith that no matter the outcome that Jesus is with these children that can't speak for themselves. May God take any suffering away from these children. Sending you love. 💖

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

TYVM, we can only have faith as you said that Jesus, the Holy spirit and God himself protect the innocents

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Trumppatriot74) can see their posts

Praying With You, This Whole Thing Is A Nightmare! I Don’t Know What These Parents Are Thinking, Even If Nothing Else They Know This Vaccine Was So Rushed, They Have To Realize Not Enough Data! Aside From All The Stories Going Around! I Pray For All!

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes the truth is so engulfing and our own power over it so minuscule.....
Like you, I have prayed and cried....
These are soul-wrenching times.

🙏❤️🙏

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

i hear you! We have to pray for every situation we see.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I am with You on this brother. May God be with and protect all the children. 🙏✝️🙏

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

The great Awakening IS about the children, and now this?? Thy will be done, but a little help please

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

I share your despair.

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

Same scenario yesterday at CVS… only it was night time wo shades and I had to do my damnest to not grab the kids and run away with them.. Instead, I prayed to our Lord for their safe keeping… 🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

It ends when we stand together and say NO MORE.

(1) Show this thread