Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for Godโ€™s word

Stood in line at walgreens today to get a scrip for 1/2 hour watching happy parents get their children vaxed. Good thing I was wearing shades. I was so overwhelmed that I cried. Prayed the whole time for God to watch over the children. Iโ€™ve prayed more in the last year than the last 60 years

One of my first grade students said to me Monday morning how she got the vax the day before. She had this big smile on her face like she had done something good. I just stared at her heartbroken and finally said โ€œokay.โ€ Her smile went away fast. I guess my face said it all.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BriarRose1776 in this post can reply

God is my co-pilot๐Ÿ’™ Make Earth Great Again ๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ We are star๐ŸŒŸseeds

In response Briar Rose to her Publication

im already heartbroken at the thousands of kids who took the vaccine.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for Godโ€™s word

In response Briar Rose to her Publication

The innocence will be gone too soon, love them like thereโ€™s no tomorro. She will forget that if you show the love you have to give๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ