It almost seems like Negative 48 was created on purpose to be someone that comes in and makes gematria look totally stupid so you think it’s all a made up thing.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Half way thru and bam negative 48https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF4yUPURoxs

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

and see him in person!

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

and see him in person!

(4) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

DOC DOC YOU HAVE OVER 20,000 fans that follow you..WHY ARE YOU SO Focused on other patriots that eventually people like myself figure it out that they are full of shit…i love the positive that you post not this garbage… enough already peace 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸✌️✌️✌️

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

Hello Sunny ! Without the truth from Mr. Holliday I’m not for sure where I would be check your self with your judgment OK

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

According to Doc Holliday on Telegram, he doesn't have an Anonup account. So which Doc is the original from Twitter? 🤔

(3) Show this thread

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

My thoughts as well. However, could main purpose
be to discredit the "Jesus strand teaching" which many believe is "The last days great deception"
written about in the book of Revelation? So, it begs the question> If JFKJr is alive, Does HE believe
he is the 2nd coming of Christ...in the flesh..&
"prophesied" about in the alchemy of the Gematrix
data base? Does HE believe that his father is/was
Q? From the few shows I heard, I believe that
is what -48 etc are implying is in the gematria.
(Supposedly, JFK did not die in '63. He died recently.
Which leaves Jr as the "one"...Did God throw a "monkey wrench into THEIR plan?) Gematria is ancient alchemy used to try to control present & future events. I believe God gave "white hats" an algorithm they used to infiltrate the data base >
Mess up the magick > which is really an illusion
perpretrated by Lucifer on his followers to keep
them [Voluntarily] involved in the dark arts.
🕊️Jesus came in flesh once...will return in glory👑

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

🔍"The Lincoln Kahlooni Druze Minority Bloodline: The Jesus Strand"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-lincoln-kahlooni-druze-minority-bloodline-the-jesus-strand

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

(1) Show this thread

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

I work with voice signatures and sound frequencies.

Thru the signature and resonance of one's voice I can access soul records and health codes.

I can not listen to Negative48. His speaking interrupts the paramagnetic alignment in my brain. I've tried a few times, and get very agitated.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Field of Light to his Publication

I think that one is practicing a kind of neuro linguistic programming so it's just as well not to listen

(1) Show this thread

55 timestamp..Death to enemies and defense in Gematria. Tom numbers different colored handkerchiefs seem peculiar to me hmm. I sure hope JFK is of the Christ bloodline as negative 48 talks about. I know he is a divine hero tho.
Kinda getting over the shills. 🙄

from the beginning i made up my mind i was only going where the drops led me. never once in nearly 5,000 drops did they lead me to gematria.

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

Whoever -48 is/was he was a VERY good impersonator. I listened to him alongside old video interviews of JFK jr. -48 did a stellar job of copying his voice and style of speech. In these EXTREMELY weird times I wouldn't put it past JFK jr, ( IF! in fact he is alive), to do a negative impersonation of himself to teach anons not to trust ANY ONE PERSON.
Just sayin...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

If Q taught is anything, it’s to trust God, pray, DYOR and use decernment. 😎

(2) Show this thread

i mean maybe it is....they seem to pick out one translation out of many possibilities??thats just odd

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

You’re a good man, Doq! 💯🇺🇸🦅

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Yes he is.
Only one I know with more damn questions than Nana.
Pretty sure he never asks one he doesnt know the answer to.

(1) Show this thread

Negative 48 on Telegram was pushing the Passion Translation Bible which Pastor Bill Johnson from Bethel is partnered with. Pastor Bill Johnson is a Satanic/Masonic False Teacher. No thanks!

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Gematria IS a made up thing
Numerology has 11 numbers. 1-9. 11 & 22

ALL have to be reduced to single digits which have 11 vibrational meanings, not English slang.

Just because a word shares a vibration does not legitimize the meanings of the HUMAN words.

Gematria was created by the the bad guys to send coded messages and is an abomination to the principles of numerology.

Jesus Christs Creator - 1684
I Just Jacked Off - 1684

TOTAL NONSENSE.

If that is Negative 48's PURPOSE, then I NOW LIKE HIM.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

To explain further

1684 - 1+6+8+4 = 19 = 1+9 = 1

1 vibration is the number of beginnings and endings, see the similarity now?

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

the way i view it - two timelines - two interpretations....there are hidden gems of truth once you filter out the b.s.

(2) Show this thread

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Almost like the Qanon Shaman seemed created on purpose to make the anons look bad? 🙄

(1) Show this thread

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

at the risk of sounding like a moron, who the hell is Negative 48??

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

Just one of a number of WHACK JOBS who spread utter bullshit yet have a significant following by less-than-brilliant truth seekers. Believe me, he's not worth looking into. BAD VIBES.

(1) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

suddenly appeared on the scene. not enticed

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I can't watch him or listen to him for some reason, I am going with my gut with -48

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I've tried to follow him and learn, but it gets to a point it doesn't make sense. So I'm stepping back and taking another look. What makes us think we have anything right, they are not going to tell us the plan, so I would just step back from it all. Hopefully the truth will come out eventually.

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

Sun Tzu: "All war is based on deception..."

Discernment is required!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Some times even smart people are duped!
What about intentional misinformation?
I have heard, even Q needed to post misinformation , because the enemy has eyes too.
Commons are doing the best they can trying emerge out of 3D.
I'm just glad to see people are at least trying to find truth, and turning off their TV, and not reading the News Paper!
Many people sit in churches receiving misinformation weekly.
Misinformation stinks, that why the planet is in this mess.
Thanks for the info.
Hope its not misinformation🤣😂😆

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

One of the videos he talked in it was as if they were trying to lull people into a trance with the way they were talking. That is called neural linguistics. I had to shut it off. They are trying to pervert the information and lead people astray from the true path.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thought of hypnotism & putting people into a kind of trance. It's a kind of magic when its practiced, and black magic at its worst

When you *mesmerize* people that's when you start to see so many people following a person or group, and then when you come in to check it out you think ??? , because if you pay attention & don't become hypnotized you realize that they're using info - in this case gematria & numbers - to make it come out anyway they want

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

NLP Neuro Lingustic Programming

(2) Show this thread