Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

It almost seems like Negative 48 was created on purpose to be someone that comes in and makes gematria look totally stupid so you think it’s all a made up thing.

One of the videos he talked in it was as if they were trying to lull people into a trance with the way they were talking. That is called neural linguistics. I had to shut it off. They are trying to pervert the information and lead people astray from the true path.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

NLP Neuro Lingustic Programming

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thought of hypnotism & putting people into a kind of trance. It's a kind of magic when its practiced, and black magic at its worst

When you *mesmerize* people that's when you start to see so many people following a person or group, and then when you come in to check it out you think ??? , because if you pay attention & don't become hypnotized you realize that they're using info - in this case gematria & numbers - to make it come out anyway they want

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

They only tell you ons side of the numbers never the negative side.

(1) Show this thread