Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

It almost seems like Negative 48 was created on purpose to be someone that comes in and makes gematria look totally stupid so you think it’s all a made up thing.

My thoughts as well. However, could main purpose
be to discredit the "Jesus strand teaching" which many believe is "The last days great deception"
written about in the book of Revelation? So, it begs the question> If JFKJr is alive, Does HE believe
he is the 2nd coming of Christ...in the flesh..&
"prophesied" about in the alchemy of the Gematrix
data base? Does HE believe that his father is/was
Q? From the few shows I heard, I believe that
is what -48 etc are implying is in the gematria.
(Supposedly, JFK did not die in '63. He died recently.
Which leaves Jr as the "one"...Did God throw a "monkey wrench into THEIR plan?) Gematria is ancient alchemy used to try to control present & future events. I believe God gave "white hats" an algorithm they used to infiltrate the data base >
Mess up the magick > which is really an illusion
perpretrated by Lucifer on his followers to keep
them [Voluntarily] involved in the dark arts.
πŸ•ŠοΈJesus came in flesh once...will return in gloryπŸ‘‘

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Taking_Babylon in this post can reply

π“‚€ Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes πŸ” Coach, Consult & Counsel πŸ“± Connect πŸ”„ Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles πŸ’Š Support The Mission πŸ™πŸ½ :

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

πŸ”"The Lincoln Kahlooni Druze Minority Bloodline: The Jesus Strand"
πŸ’Š https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-lincoln-kahlooni-druze-minority-bloodline-the-jesus-strand

πŸ” Coach, Consult & Counsel πŸ“± Connect πŸ”„ Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles πŸ’Š Support The Mission πŸ™πŸ½:
πŸ’Š https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

πŸ›«WhistleBlowersπŸ›© πŸ’œπŸ™LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth HeroesπŸ™πŸ’œ πŸ‘« archive.md/d1P0S πŸ™Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Operation Que to his Publication

πŸ™Discernment...πŸ•Š

(1) Show this thread