Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Has Facebook been completed deleted from thr internet?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Fakebook, Instagram and TikTok apparently.

Project Veritas is due to release their Pfizer video at 8:00 PM tonight.

Could have something to do with it.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

OMG.... Yeaaahhhhh!!! That's right!! I hope it's the white hats rewiring FB crap so FB won't be ABLE to censor...!!

That would be GREAT! Finished my new 30 fb jail time. Ready to go back in when I can with ammo galore! 🙋🙏💜💜😊

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

LOL! I just heart FB employees couldn't go back into the building coz their FB passes won't work due to the outage, lmaoooo! They got "fact-Checked" like BiOtches!! I have had man many 30 day sentences by FB.. and they suspended 2 big big accounts permanently, lost all my contacts. EVIL.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I screenshot their policy, terms of service and fought them. Received a lighter sentence the first time now they have since changed the terms and you can disagree but it won't submit. Not for me anyway. 😂😂

(1) Show this thread