Has Facebook been completed deleted from thr internet?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I believe so Doq!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's experience so far is that you dont ask Questions you dont already know the answer to??

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's experience so far is that you dont ask Questions you dont already know the answer to??

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

Something is up. 😁

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

McAfee official Telegram ... 107 dropped some insight .. so here we are ❤️

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

I have never had an account and i cant find a link to get on and sign up. Not that im going to.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

The DNS records are removed

[Forwarded from Disclose.tv]
UPDATE - DNS records that tell systems around the world how to find Facebook.com or Instagram.com got withdrawn from the global Internet routing tables this morning.

@disclosetv

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

[Inter]dasting. 👀

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Very, very interesting; a spicy Monday so far! 🥳 No FB for me, but Insta isn’t loading. 🙏🏻🥳

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

There was a discussion about this on Gab - someone said that FB, Instagram & Whatsapp were all down at the same time

(1) Show this thread

American who Loves Jesus Grandmother fighting 4 future generations Freedom Defender of US Sovereignty We are flooded with Corruption

Is the shot heard around the world, about the (Jab) shot? Thinking it is!

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

I hope not. It just needed new management! But as a platform it started off great!

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Fakebook, Instagram and TikTok apparently.

Project Veritas is due to release their Pfizer video at 8:00 PM tonight.

Could have something to do with it.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

He can bring it on over here, we'll post it up one side and down the other, if it comes back up. Hit them from more angles than they can shake a stick at.

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

im still getting service for IG

(6) Show this thread

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

I can't see my posts either, just my home page!

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

it’s not deleted completely for me ..yet...I can still go into my profile page, but my posts don’t load... my notifications show who liked or made a comment on my posts, but those don’t load when tapped on

In response Odessa Red to her Publication

Cute profile pic! I changed mine last thur....here it is... 🤣😁 after 30 day restriction from using. Good think Im use to not posting or caring to look after 30 days. I say "well deserved" and if they need anyone to testify about how they strip people of their 1st amendment rights...I would be honored.

(1) Show this thread

Not sure. But i did see a post on WTM Telegram pic of FB is up for sale. Not certain if it was legit.

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

so far yes....🤣

worked couple hours ago but now...
YES, DOWN. yipppeeeeee

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Not a photo of Obama with the AK47.

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

Yes mine is down

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

We can only fooking hope so Doq!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😂😂

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

You gonna make my frog throat bubble😎

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

#RecompenseMatters + Kek = = = > < >

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

snap

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

😂 Delicioso! 😂

(2) Show this thread

🤣😂

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I hope it goes out with a loud toilet-flushing sound.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Here to second yer motion!!

Only followers of this user (@Butterfly14) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

🤣🤣😂