Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Has Facebook been completed deleted from thr internet?

Fakebook, Instagram and TikTok apparently.

Project Veritas is due to release their Pfizer video at 8:00 PM tonight.

Could have something to do with it.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

im still getting service for IG

He can bring it on over here, we'll post it up one side and down the other, if it comes back up. Hit them from more angles than they can shake a stick at.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I love the saying "shake a stick at."

I use it myself.

Not sure what it actually means, but I love it. 🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Yup. Self-inflicted wound to avoid a larger one.😂😆 Dummies.

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

My thoughts EXACTLY!

That is exactly what I think! 😂🤣
PANIC 100%%%

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

OMG.... Yeaaahhhhh!!! That's right!! I hope it's the white hats rewiring FB crap so FB won't be ABLE to censor...!!

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

That would be GREAT! Finished my new 30 fb jail time. Ready to go back in when I can with ammo galore! 🙋🙏💜💜😊

(1) Show this thread