Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Has Facebook been completed deleted from thr internet?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Fakebook, Instagram and TikTok apparently.

Project Veritas is due to release their Pfizer video at 8:00 PM tonight.

Could have something to do with it.

OMG.... Yeaaahhhhh!!! That's right!! I hope it's the white hats rewiring FB crap so FB won't be ABLE to censor...!!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

That would be GREAT! Finished my new 30 fb jail time. Ready to go back in when I can with ammo galore! 🙋🙏💜💜😊

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

LOL! I just heart FB employees couldn't go back into the building coz their FB passes won't work due to the outage, lmaoooo! They got "fact-Checked" like BiOtches!! I have had man many 30 day sentences by FB.. and they suspended 2 big big accounts permanently, lost all my contacts. EVIL.

(1) Show this thread