My ex husband passed away yesterday. My son is a mess. He told me this morning his dad got the clot shot. He had a heart attack after his second dose. He tried to convince my son to get one, because his sister and his doctor said the unvaccinated were making the vaccinated sick. WTF happened to the Hippocratic Oath???? Now I have to go to a funeral and try not to punch my ex sister-in-law in the throat. My ex was smarter than that. His sister is a liberal POS. My son no longer has his father because of her and his shitty doctor. I am livid. If you could, say a prayer for my son. Thank you.

Only people mentioned by @Godismysavior777 in this post can reply

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

So sorry for your loss.. May you find peace somewhere in this mess.. but right now love and protect your son...My God wrap his protective arms around you and your son

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

FIND THE FEELING THEN LET THE THOUGHTS FOLLOW

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Prayers for her also. This is sickening

(1) Show this thread

I'm sorry. Prayers sent. 😢💔🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🥀

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your son. So sorry you all are going through this. May GOD watch over you both and help you through these trying times. In JESUS' mighty name I pray, Amen.

That's terrible 🙏

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

I've been holding the line, but the line was crossed. I'm really trying to keep my cool about this, but I'm ready to go to jail for whipping her ass

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

God, please protect this young man. He is enduring hardship he shouldn't see at his age. Send an angel to protect him and guide him. Allow him to know that his dad was trying to help him out of love. Do not let him be bitter nor callous to those who do love him. May he overcome sadness and be a light in the world. Amen.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

This is so sad!!! i’ll definitely be praying for you! My ex got the shot too, and he has had a ‘widow-maker’ arterial rupture, which he survived, but now I’m worried! 💔 Praying for you AND your son!🙏🙏

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

That is awful. Praise Jesus he survived. You guys are in my prayers

(1) Show this thread

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Tragic!! Praying for you and your son!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Praying without ceasing! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot from Indiana via Chicago, Strong willed Mother of 3 and Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏