Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

My ex husband passed away yesterday. My son is a mess. He told me this morning his dad got the clot shot. He had a heart attack after his second dose. He tried to convince my son to get one, because his sister and his doctor said the unvaccinated were making the vaccinated sick. WTF happened to the Hippocratic Oath???? Now I have to go to a funeral and try not to punch my ex sister-in-law in the throat. My ex was smarter than that. His sister is a liberal POS. My son no longer has his father because of her and his shitty doctor. I am livid. If you could, say a prayer for my son. Thank you.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

This is so sad!!! i’ll definitely be praying for you! My ex got the shot too, and he has had a ‘widow-maker’ arterial rupture, which he survived, but now I’m worried! 💔 Praying for you AND your son!🙏🙏

Only people mentioned by @Godismysavior777 in this post can reply

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Well, because of your post yesterday, I called him and asked him NOT to take the booster!! (He took the Pfizer vax😖)
He was very receptive, and I have since sent him many sources of info! Thanks to you!! You may have saved a life😃❤️ Thank you again!!