Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

Video circulating now which shows that no plane actually even hit tower#2.

#Traitors#911

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

That is correct as well.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

No airplanes hit The Pentagon and/or Twin Towers. They were missiles.

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Exactly! After 9/11 the GWBush Administration, with the help of our traitorous Congress, put into place laws that circumvented the Constitution, stripping us of our rights. The worst might be the very unpatriotic "Patriot Act". Tho I was a Republican, I didn't vote for GW, I'm a Texan and had the dubious "pleasure" of having him as my governor, where he showed he cared nothing for the people he "served". Our world changed drastically after 9/11, and not for the better.

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

GWBush's little trick with 9/11 was declaring a "War On Terror", an open-ended declaration of war which gave the FedGov and POTUS the right to circumvent our Constitution. Unless President Trump announced an end to that declaration of war (and I don't know if he did, since such declaration grants the POTUS powerful rights and privileges not available in peacetime), we're still considered to be in a state of war to this day.

(1) Show this thread