Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

Video circulating now which shows that no plane actually even hit tower#2.

#Traitors#911

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

That is correct as well.

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

your welcome ... ;)

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

It's fake. That's the original photo 👇

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

The towers were full of explosives, planted by the Mossad, and detonated remotely.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Mossad art students rigged the towers with Thermite! 🤬

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

9/11 is one of the biggest false flags that has ever happened to our country.

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Exactly! After 9/11 the GWBush Administration, with the help of our traitorous Congress, put into place laws that circumvented the Constitution, stripping us of our rights. The worst might be the very unpatriotic "Patriot Act". Tho I was a Republican, I didn't vote for GW, I'm a Texan and had the dubious "pleasure" of having him as my governor, where he showed he cared nothing for the people he "served". Our world changed drastically after 9/11, and not for the better.

(1) Show this thread