Only people mentioned by @DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

I've asked that question a million times myself, since 9/11. I have yet to get a decent answer. Of course, we all know why that is. Why we have been satisfied with that horseshit answer for so long is what confounds me.

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Rumsfeld told them to stand down.

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

This was deleted from YT, even a few on WBM accessible don't have the videoarchived BS.

I had the title though, found another! CGI 9/11

https://yourtop.news/watch_video.php?v=996

They were told to stand down, remember?

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Who the fuck is the real enemy? Criminals in Government need to be executed!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1mz4zfwqlw

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Ask Cheney.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

👊That was my first thought too!🧐🤔

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

They were all sent to the border with Canada to be part of a trained exercise involving airplane hijackers; to creates chaos and confusion.
This has always been their tactic. They used it for Aurora's shooting, The Boston Marathon Bombing, Sandy Hook, etc...

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

TRUTH BE TOLD THE PILOT WHO SHOT DOWN PLANE IN PA , UPON LANDING WAS ARRESTED & PUT INTO A BLACK PRISION IN FL & WAS TOLD STILL THERE 10 YEARS LATER FOR DOING HIS JOB !!

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I heard they were told earlier to stand down.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Video circulating now which shows that no plane actually even hit tower#2.

#Traitors#911

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

That is correct as well.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I so want 9/11 truth this year. If I didn't get another job offer in 2000, I would have been past the 50th floor in tower 2 6 months pregnant.

(2) Show this thread