Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

Video circulating now which shows that no plane actually even hit tower#2.

#Traitors#911

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@infullbloom) can see their posts

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Lady Dia to her Publication

Where is the plane???

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Lady Dia to her Publication

why did no one ever find the back box?

(2) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

This whole life has been quite the circus...

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

This is most likely what brought down the Towers. Pre-planted in the maintenance closets.
Thermite.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/what-is-thermite-20040923-gdjsib.html

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

One of the few combustuants that can get hot enough to melt steel.

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Engineered Treason and Crimes against Humanity!!! These people are sick!!! They need to be executed for this!!!???

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I struggle with this because my Aunt who worked in the city saw the 2nd one from her office window.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I have a friend that supposedly removed the bodies from the plane that hit the pentagon.... ive been struggling with this.... was he forced to lie about it?

(2) Show this thread

No airplanes hit The Pentagon and/or Twin Towers. They were missiles.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

The towers were full of explosives, planted by the Mossad, and detonated remotely.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

your welcome ... ;)

(3) Show this thread