Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

We have power over our mind-not outside events. Realize this and we will find strength ~ Marcus Aurelius Veritas Aequitas. WWG1WGA

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Yep, it makes me feel like I'm in a zoo at times ... watching all the animals in cages, while I'm witnessing on the outside. I've always been the "black sheep" of the fam though ... turns out, I may have always been the one seeing clearly, even though I didn't realize it at the time. It can be overwhelming sometimes - the inkling of a thought, about the possible damage to my family members who got the shot, makes me very emotional. I still research to find detoxes for them, or ways to target the damage & disable or stunt the spike. I'm not offended & I don't feel excluded anymore. I still feel the need to protect them - a lifetime of experience dealing with this programming everywhere. I was born to be aware of the lies & thrive bc the BS - I know this. I see the wizard behind the curtain - story of my life. It's most likely the same story for all of us!
💙✨❤️🙏

Yep but they will be soon.

Thanks, I needed that. lol

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

LOL . . . you are so not alone, lol.
Most of us have difficulties holding conversations with our families. They think that we are ready for the looney bin. That's why GOD gave us each other. You guys have been my family for the last 5-6 years and I couldn't bear the thought of not having you all there.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

I am right there with you!!!
Me vs. 23 of them lol (both side)
They disowned me.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Hilarious meme. 😂🤣😂
So comforting to know I’m not alone!
The madness continues.
Yes!#FamilyIsEverything
#WakeUpWorld

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Me too!
Had to stop talking to my brother when he called me a t3rr0rist because I supported Trump. He was leaving me nasty phone messages so I blocked his ars. Fun part was he tried calling several more times after the block...lol

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

I post many of all of y'alls best and truest memes to fakebook
which means they are agahst and insulted💥 but makes them
think...probably think more of hoping I shut up

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

mine have me on a partial gag order

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

lol. yes I was given topics of conversation that were acceptable and not acceptable by my sister yesterday. It is really hard to just talk about the weather with everything that is going on.

(1) Show this thread

😆😂🤣

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Same here, it’s much quieter that way, I have made decisions during my life which not one of them has agreed with, this is no different...and I was right on all counts, just saying😎

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

nor are my so-called friends and even most of my church family/members - so very sad

God Fearing, Family Loving, ready for all the Sadistic, Pedophiles, and traders to die!!! #wwg1wga #operationoverwatch

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Yes a thousand times YES, I never would have believed such strong Christians would be so quick to take this clot shot! They are like zombies. No, thoughts of there own.

(1) Show this thread

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response james wafer to his Publication

So much to re-learn about this world/planet....The builders of old.

(1) Show this thread

I can't decide which is worse...when they talk to me or when they shun me. Either way, it can be very lonely at times.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Not sure which is better hun, not speaking to us or just thinking we are all out fookn crazy!

Nana is in catagory number 2!

Pretty sure if some of them had the power to do so they would have put Nana in one of those suits, you know, the ones where the arms are tied in the back.

Damn joke is on them tho because I havent even told them about the visions, timeline traveling, or my alien visitors yet!!!!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yeah... it's a hard call, for sure. I'm in category 2, also - not a happy place to be, but I'm managing to keep a smile on my face, and love in my heart... most of the time. :)

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

LOL, thanks for the good laugh, Nana. I needed that this morning. Yep, the sheeple would put me in a padded room if they knew the things i DIDN'T tell them. 😂🤣

(2) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

When they do it is to ask
"When are you getting the vax?"

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Yes and... don't forget, to wear your mask 🤬

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Mine would not let me speak of anything I was trying to wake them up, but something is happening, they are starting to see things. So hopefully they will wake up soon.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

which was worse actually 🤷🏼‍♀️

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

they were as bad as fb and twatter with the censuring

(2) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Same here. 😢

Red-pilled >40 years! Libertarian, fluent in political sarcasm. Both parties moving in the same direction, just @ different speeds!

RFK Jr's family has practically disowned him, for his anti-vax and anti Corporate Fascism stances!

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Alfred Khemist to his Publication

Hopefully he knows he has millions of Americans on his side and very grateful!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Alfred Khemist to his Publication

I am sure they are playing dumb to stay safe..... the Kennedy Family is one of those 13 families.. the only good family of the bunch... and the deep state has been assassinating them one by one. RFK Jr. is definitely under military protection since JFK/RFK assassinations

(2) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

🤣 AND STILL, WE WILL HAVE GRACE WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT!!!

Im on the boat with ya
Praying they will come to us soon and atart asking questions
stay strong loved ones

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Is it wrong to say I am jealous?