πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

You are not alone.

#FamilyIsEverything

Yep, it makes me feel like I'm in a zoo at times ... watching all the animals in cages, while I'm witnessing on the outside. I've always been the "black sheep" of the fam though ... turns out, I may have always been the one seeing clearly, even though I didn't realize it at the time. It can be overwhelming sometimes - the inkling of a thought, about the possible damage to my family members who got the shot, makes me very emotional. I still research to find detoxes for them, or ways to target the damage & disable or stunt the spike. I'm not offended & I don't feel excluded anymore. I still feel the need to protect them - a lifetime of experience dealing with this programming everywhere. I was born to be aware of the lies & thrive bc the BS - I know this. I see the wizard behind the curtain - story of my life. It's most likely the same story for all of us!
πŸ’™βœ¨β€οΈπŸ™

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LiLi_MinervaQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LiLi MinervaQ, click on at the bottom under it